twenty-three

| third pov |

minju was dead. the killer got away and authorities were looking for the suspect.

felix sat in the quietness of his bedroom while he thought. this was not good, he was given another chance but still failed.

the clock ticked silently in the background while felix analyzed the situation.

the future was changing.

this time he saw the actual killer and hyunjin wasn't framed. the only thing he regrets was not being able to save minju.

"hey." hyunjin's head popped through the door. felix replied with a quiet "hey" while hyunjin took a seat beside him.

"you good?" he asked, slinging an arm over his thin shoulders. felix shrugged. "i had a chance to save her, but i couldn't."

the other boy let out a sad chuckle as he leaned on his friends shoulder. "me too."

they sat in quiet for a while, taking in the relaxing aura of the room.

then it happened again.

a pounding sensation numbed felix's head. "hey hyunjin, i think i'm gonna go to bed. my head hurts." he crawled over to his pillow and lied down.

"alright, rest up." hyunjin smiled sadly before shutting the door behind him.

felix's eyes shut and he felt the world spin. he fell into a deep slumber.

then he woke up on november 21st.