thirty-five

| third pov |

everyone slowly emptied the school building. changbin walked slowly beside felix.

it had been a week since minho's trial. he was sentenced to a minimum of 2 years, with probation.

"damn, wasn't that a ride?" felix breathed out, stopping to admire the grey skies. changbin chuckled as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"tell me about it."

they couldn't get over what had happened. they needed time to heal.

a hand fell over their shoulders and a head popped between theirs. the two boys turned their heads in surprise.

"what do you say? let's go back home for some mario kart." hyunjin smiled, trying to cheer himself and his friends up.

felix grinned as he slapped hyunjin on the shoulder. "how about we throw in some smash bros?"

changbin chuckled before pushing hyunjin away. "go back first, we'll buy some snacks." he nodded and walked back to the dorms first.

felix searched his pockets for spare money, but a hand stopped him. he looked up; changbin was laughing.

"i said that so we could be alon-"

"hey guys!" minju ran up the stairs, waving to the two of them.

"alone." changbin mumbled, finishing his sentence. felix laughed quietly at his expression before turning to minju.

"hey min. how're you doing?" felix smiled. minju shrugged. "it's alright. things are getting better."

"what about you? how are you doing?" she asked, attempting to start a conversation.

he glanced at changbin. "things are a little weird right now, but i have time to adjust."

minju nodded, agreeing with his response.

they exchanged a few more words until minju had to go. "well, see you two around. and felix?"

"yeah?"

"want to go for a drink later?" she asked, in hopes that the boy would say yes.

at this point, changbin was burning holes at the back of her head with his glare.

"um, sorry minju. i have plans tonight." felix rejected politely. minju didn't say anything, but then she smiled.

"that's okay. see you." she awkwardly waved before running down the steps to her friends.

"woah, what happened to your little crush on her?" changbin mocked. felix smirked, putting an arm over his shoulder.

"i like someone else now..." he winked as changbin burst into laughter.

he smacked felix on the shoulder before dragging him back to their dorm.

"let's go play some mario kart."