three

[felix's pov]

"who decided the seats..." i mumbled out of dissatisfaction as i shoved another fry in my mouth.

"did you say something?" hyunjin shouted against the music. i shook my head and gestured over to the washroom.

i slipped through a small gap between the seats and made my way to freedom, until a hand stopped me.

i turned around, getting ready to yell at hyunjin but my mouth paused as i turned around to someone else.

minju.

"leaving already?" she asked while she still had a grip on my arm. i tried answering her question but no sound came out.

at the end, she lightly chuckled while pulling me down beside her. i glanced around at everyone awkwardly as they watched us.

minju grabbed the bottle of liquor
beside her and poured me a glass. it filled all the way to the top, almost spilling over the edges.

"here, have a sip." she smiled, watching me closely. i gulped nervously, reaching down towards the cup.

my lips barely touched the edge of the glass before minju laughed. she took the cup out of my hands and gulped it down.

"i was kidding. you can't drink right?" she laughed, placing down the empty cup in front of her.

an awkward smile spread across my face as i shook my head. "yeah, how'd you know?"

she shrugged before giving me a teasing smirk. the cup was filled again as she took another shot.

"a lucky guess?"