eighteen

| third pov |

"n-november 21st? that can't be... it was already the beginning of december!" felix dropped to the floor, his head was trobbing.

"are you alright? i think you need some rest." changbin kneeled down and checked to see if he was alright.

felix pulled away and stood up. "this doesn't make any sense!" he grasped onto changbin's arm.

"you need to listen to me." he breathed calmly, trying to relax himself. changbin nodded but he was unsure.

they sat next to each other on the bench and felix began slowly. "it's going to be hard for you to believe, but..."

changbin leaned closer as felix finished his sentence.

"i'm from the future."

there was a brief silence. then, changbin stood up. "i think you need to rest. your hyunjin's friend right? i'll give him a call-"

"no! trust me." felix stood up and leaned in. "you know that big game tonight?" changbin nodded and felix continued.

"our team is going to win. the score will be 25-23. if that happens, then you'll know that i'm telling the truth." he was determined.

no matter what, he needed up get changbin on his side. if he is going to change what will happen tonight, he needed his help.

changbin stared with uncertainty in his eyes. something in his guts made him feel like this was the right choice.

he turned away with a huge sigh.

"alright, i trust you."