twenty-nine

//: i love reading all your comments and i'm so thankful for all the votes and support this book has been recieving. thank you ❤️

| third pov |

felix's heart stopped for a moment as he walked into the kitchen.

"i put it here last time."

he searched the cupboards and the sink, making sure the knife wasn't misplaced.

"it can't be..." felix mumbled, leaning against the kitchen counter. hyunjin's brows furrowed as he made felix face him.

"what can't be? tell me." he looked at felix with understanding eyes. the other boy sighed, exhausted.

minho took it. it had to be him. why? no matter how hard felix tried each time, it would always result to this.

tears nearly spilled out his eyes as hyunjin comforted him. "you won't believe me." felix wiped his eyes.

they sat on the floor as felix wept, telling hyunjin about everything that happened.

it was hard for hyunjin. his friend suddenly bringing up all these things that sounded impossible, yet he had never seen him cry so hard.

after a while, felix had calmed down. he had little sniffles as hyunjin grabbed him tissues.

"i believe you and that won't change." hyunjin smiled before pulling him in for a hug.

felix was in his own little world, forgetting about everything for minute. he felt tired and the sudden urge to sleep.

he was running out of time.

they were so absorbed in their moment, both of them hadn't realized the constant vibrating of felix's phone outside.

changbin: someone is outside the door

changbin: felix?

changbin: he's banging on the door

changbin: felix!