twenty-one

| third pov |

"what happened to the plan?" changbin whispered to felix. they sat beside each other in minju's car. hyunjin was driving.

"it was impossible to stop her from drinking. she's a beast!" felix explained while they eyed the drunk girl in the front.

"hyunjin~" minju whooed, placing her hand over his cheek. hyunjin grunted in disgust before slapping her hand away.

"don't touch me." he pulled away. minju pouted before whinning. "why do you hate me?" her words slurred as she cried.

"it is because of what happened in highschool?" she cried out while hyunjin turned away.

changbin looked at felix and back at hyunjin. "uh, minju. i think you drank a bit too much-"

"i'm sorry- it was wrong for me to do that even though you loved me-"

"minju! stop!" hyunjin shouted. felix eyes opened in shock; it was the first time he had seen him so angry.

"that's enough." changbin placed his hand on hyunjin's shoulder. the car was silent. then minju started crying. her tears slipped down her face as she opened the door.

"i'm sorry." she whimpered before shutting the door and running to her dorm.

felix was frozen for a minute after that happened, but he immediately snapped out of his trance.

"shit, we have to go to minju!" he quickly opened the door and ran to catch up with her. changbin followed after him while hyunjin stayed in the car.

"wait- guys!" hyunjin shouted with confusion before running out to catch up with them.

it was too late.