seventeen

| third pov |

"excuse me! pardon me." felix rushed through the busy campus as he looked for changbin.

it seemed awfully crowded for a morning on campus. he slipped passed the big crowds before finding the person he was looking for.

"changbin!" he called out to a boy dressed in all black. his attention turned over to whoever called him.

felix ran over and grabbed onto his hand. changbin looked around in confusion as they arrived to a quiet area.

"woah, woah. do i know you?" changbin asked as he slipped out of his grip. felix turned around and slapped changbin in the arm.

"are you awake now?" felix angrily whispered as he looked around with caution.

changbin's brow furrowed and he began feeling annoyed. "hey buddy, i don't know what you're talking about. i think you've got-"

"no, not you too!" felix groaned in frustration. what was going on? why is everyone acting like nothing happened?

"you were there. you witnessed what happened after the murder." felix whispered, trying to help changbin "recap" his memories.

the older boy sighed in annoyance before walking back. there were too many weird people on campus.

murder? what kind of joke is that?

"well, if you excuse me. i have a lot of work to do for the game today-"

"game? what game?" felix asked in confusion. changbin's brow furrowed as he pointed at the poster on the wall.

"today, it's the huge volleyball league..." he paused as felix ran towards the poster.

this can't be happening. his headache worsened as he stumbled back to changbin. "w-what's today's date?" he gulped, out of breath.

"november 21st. why?"