thirty-four

| third pov |

"order in the court!"

felix sat along the side with changbin. the court was exactly the same as the last time he was here.

"man, i sure could use a beer." minju sighed. her neck was bandaged from thin cuts and she was still dealing with the shock.

"it's alright, you're going to be fine. just relax." felix smiled, placing his hand overtop of her shaking hands.

changbin mumbled something under his breath, while he looked around the room.

"what's wrong?" minju turned over, whispering to the 'lost' boy. he shrugged as he pulled his coat over his shoulders.

"where's hyunjin?" changbin asked felix with worried eyes. the younger boy shrugged as he glanced at the clock.

"hyunjin said he would be here at 12." felix shrugged, feeling a sense of uneasiness.

they stopped talking once minho walked in. he looked worn out, losing the youth in his skin.

"lee minho, charged for attempted murder against the victim, hwang minju." the judge announced to the room.

"what was your reason?"

minho opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the opening of the doors.

everyone's attention turned to the person who had just arrived. changbin breathed a sigh of relief.

standing there was hyunjin. his hair was messy and he was sweating all over.

"sorry...there was a lot of traffic." he huffed, walking towards felix. minho grinned a little as hyunjin gave him a small smile back.

"man, you look like a hot mess ." felix said, handing him a tissue.

"thanks." hyunjin grabbed the paper, wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead.

the trial continued after their short interruption. starting from where they left off, then judge coughed.

"now, what was your reason?"

minho smiled while looking at hyunjin. he was satisfied with this ending. it was never a good plan to have to kill someone.

everyone makes mistakes.

he took a deep breath and turned to look at the judge with genuine eyes.

"my reason was because i was stupidly in love, your honour."