twenty-two

| third pov |

felix was out of breath when he finally caught up to minju.

"minju-" he was interrupted by a scream.

he felt a sting in his heart as he ran to the corner, where minju had turned into. standing there was a dark figure and minju on the floor.

a pool of blood surrounded her as the person stood above her. felix's breath staggered as he felt his head spin.

changbin ran beside him and froze. "holy shit-" he gasped. the figure turned around in surprise. he made eye contact with felix before breaking out into a sprint.

"you bastard!" changbin yelled as he chased after the murderer. felix fell to the ground, his knees giving up on him.

hyunjin finally caught up to where they were. he stopped to catch his breath before looking up.

"oh my god." he breathed out in shock before stumbling to felix's side. he heard his soft whimpers.

"call 911." felix mumbled while compressing the wound. hyunjin was still frozen from shock.

"i said call 911!" felix shouted, snapping hyunjin out of his thoughts.

quickly, he reached into his pocket and dialled 911 on his phone. they waited until the ambulance arrived shortly after.

changbin came back too. he was out of breath and was covered
in sweat. felix immediately ran over and grasped onto his arm.

"where did that bastard go!" he shook changbin's arms, waiting desperately for an answer.

"he escaped. this bitch planned everything; he took off in his car." changbin explained, out of breath.

then felix remembered the eyes of the killer. it was familiar, almost as if he had seen it before.

someone who was at the bar.