A present that bites (Louis)

It was valentine's day. Harry and Louis were celebrating it with a nice dinner at home. None of them did the cooking. They had ordered a nice meal. And flowers. Lots of flowers.

"This is the best thing ever Haz. I love it. You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Louis said and smiled at his boyfriend. Louis loved the sparkle in Harry's gorgeous eyes.

"And you are the best thing that happened to me as well. I feel so good and happy with you. You just make my world brighter every single day. I can't imagine a life without you." Harry replied and stood up from his chair. He wrapped his arms around Louis and kissed him.

"You smell good." Louis said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks sweetheart. So do you." Harry replied.

"Thanks. I'm wearing the perfume you bought for me for my birthday." Louis said.

"I thought that already. Okay, Lou, since it is valentine's day and since I love you very very much, I got you a very special present. It is something that you wanted already for such a long time. And me too actually. So close your eyes and I'm going to get it." Harry said.

"Oh, now I'm curious!" Louis said and closed his eyes.

Harry had bought them a Golden Retriever puppy. He had hidden it in the storage room, because he knew Louis never came in there. Harry had put a red bow around its collar. He picked up the puppy, hoping it wouldn't bark, and placed it in a box and pulled it into the living room.

"Boo bear, open your eyes, here it is!" Harry said.

Louis opened his eyes and looked at the big box standing in front of him.
He took the lid off and the puppy jumped out.
Louis got tears in his eyes.

"Oh my, Haz... this is the best present ever. I'm so happy!" Louis said

"I knew you wanted a dog for so long. So, I thought that Valentine's day was a great occasion to give it as a present." Harry said.

"I'm calling him Cupcake." Louis said.

"Cupcake? Oh well, that's fine to me." Harry answered.

Harry and Louis were playing with Cupcake. He was happily wiggling its tail whenever they threw a ball at him. A little bit later, Cupcake was a little bit too enthusiast and jumped up and bit in Louis' arm. He didn't want to let go immediately, but after a little bit he finally let go.

Louis went to sit on the couch, with tears in his eyes. Harry picked Cupcake up and put him in his bench into the storage room and then returned to Louis.

"Damn love, that's a lot of blood. Does it hurt?" Harry asked.

Louis didn't say anything. He just nodded and tears kept on streaming down his face. Harry knew that his boyfriend was in pain and rubbed his back.

"I'm going to clean that wound love." Harry explained.

"N.. no... it will sting..." Louis said between the sobs.

"I know love, I know, but it has to get cleaned, otherwise it gets infected and it will be even more painful." Harry said

"O... okay."

Harry cleaned the wound and took a look at it. It was quite deep and it kept on bleeding.

"Lou, I'm afraid that needs stitches. It's quite deep and I can't get the bleeding to stop." Harry explained.

Louis hated going to the doctor's, but when he looked at his arm, he knew Harry was right.

Louis sighed, then nodded.