ღThe blue elitesღ

Airi couldn't believe Kise was here in the gym too. Didn't he lose all passion for basketball? What was he doing here? It was a good thing Moriyama-senpai told Kise to stay away from the bleachers and told him to line up like everyone else...

Kise mumbled something about 'see you later to her. Honestly, she really wanted nothing to do with him.

Airi watched as the third years gathered in front of Kise, wanting to know his name, Middle school, and position they have played in for their previous basketball club.

"It's my turn, huh? Alright, since you've saved the best for last..." Kise planned his introduction beforehand so he was certain everything was perfect.

"I'm Kise Ryouta, a freshman!! My hobby is basketball, and my specialty is karaoke!! Ah, wait a sec, I got it backwards!! I'm from Teikou Middle school!! I'm okay with any position-!! I also work as a model, so I might not be able to make practice very often, but I'm looking forward to playing with everyone~"

Kise's introduction instantly put him in the spotlight for attention. Airi was not surprised everybody would be talking about it since he's one of the official members of the Generation of Miracles.

The third years thought he was too flashy but there one was one person who saw Kise as an annoying brat who did not do as he was told. Kasamatsu instantly kicked Kise in the head. 

"Shut up! I only asked for your name, Middle school, and position!" 

"Owwie!"

"Answer only what you've been asked, you shallow little twit!!"

On the floor, Kise touched the spot that was kicked. How can Kasamatsu be so strong for someone shorter than he was?

"Hey....! I'm the highly-anticipated rookie that you guys scouted-- What's with this treatment?! And I introduced myself with so much enthusiasm, too..."

"Like I care!! You're a freshman either way." Kasamatsu was not letting this freshman get high in the spotlight that easily. "When a senpai gives an order, a freshman has no rights to talk back!"

"..." Kise was silent when he stood up again, looking down at Kasamatsu. "I don't really like stuff like that... Stiff formalities and the like. What is so great about being born one or two years eariler?" 

As usual, Kise's confident when it comes to his skills on the court. He did not become part of the Generation of Miracles for nothing. He had the skills to back up his ego. 

"And anyway, when it comes to basketball, I'm probably better than you, you know?" 

Kasamatsu did not look fazed by the sudden rudeness. In fact, he just looked up at Kise with a bored look. 

"I'll tell you what's so great about it. Before you even factor in being good or bad, this is Kaijou High school's basketball club. It's not because we were born earlier. The second and third years here have been working hard on this team longer than you have. I'm telling you to have respect for that experience." He said to Kise, noticing that the blonde was listening, he was kind of proud that he actually got through to this airhead. "It doesn't matter if you're from the Generation of Miracles or anything else. You are now a freshman at Kaijou, Kise Ryouta. And I'm a senior here, the captain, Kasamatsu Yukio. Got any complaints?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~