ღA night at his place Part 2ღ

Moriyama sighed for the fifth time. Why was fate so cruel to him? Why would fate make him hang out with a loud mouth, a good hearted boy who'd rather stay out of the spotlight, and a model that always have flocks of girls towards him without any effort. Moriyama would rather go out with a cute girl, not with three other guys in a Maji Burger.

"I think this is an issue..." Moriyama said, making it obvious that he's not happy with things the way they were now. "How can Kasamatsu have a girlfriend before I do?! Has the world gone mad?!"

"Hey, hey, give Kasamatsu a break here. He deserves a good girl like Airi-chan." Kobori said to Moriyama.

"Yeah! Captain is a good man!"

"That's what they all say..." Moriyama sipped his hot coffee, loving the taste of the bitter taste. "Hmm..."

"Oh. Airicchi is at Kasamatsu-senpai's place." Kise's statement made Moriyama choke on the hot drink. Hayakawa quickly ran over to take a lot of napkins and clean up the table from Moriyama's mess. What was the big deal now?

"She is alone with Kasamatsu?!"

"Seems like it." Kise didn't see it as a big deal like Moriyama so he did not understand his senior's exasperated face at all.

"Don't any of you see the problem?! Airi-chan... is ALONE with Kasamatsu!"

"..." The three of them did not see the problem since they knew Airi and Kasamatsu were dating anyway; wasn't it normal for two people to be alone together?

"You guys are looking at this too simple! We are talking about a guy being alone with a girl!"

"..."

"What would you guys do if you're alone with a girl?"

"I wou(l)d teach he(r) about the g(r)eatness that is basketba(l)(l)!" Moriyama facepalmed at Hayakawa's response.

"I would watch a movie with her?" Moriyama made the circular 'and then?' hand movement as a follow up to Kobori's words. "I'm sorry, I didn't think that far..."

"I think we would eat dinner and go to sleep after a long talk?" Kise's response made Moriyama's face facepalm the table with a light thud.

"Why did none of you say 'sex' or 'make love'?!"

"I think someone needs to censor Moriyama-senpai's words..." Kise said to Kobori who could only nod.

"Listen up! When a guy is alone with a girl, sex is the greatest offer that nature can offer. Being able to embrace the soft and tender body of a young and sweet female, touch her in a way that will make her tremble... That, that is nature's gift!"

"Moriyama, aren't you glorifying this a bit too much?" Kobori asked his friend.

"I mean it! The more we are talking here, the more Airi-chan's virginity is at risk! Plus! Kasamatsu might not even know what he's doing! What if he ends up screwing up and hurt Airi-chan?! I could never forgive if she's hurt in any way!"

"..."

In Kise's head, he could imagine something like this:

"S-senpai... Why did you lock the door? Is that handcuffs you are holding?"

"Shut up and get over here..."

In Kobori's head, he could imagine something like this:

"I... I trust you, Kasamatsu-senpai... I trust you with my entire body."

"That's right. I'll hit you if you struggle away..."

Hayakawa's imagination was far too obscene to be mentioned...