ღEnding Note: Chit chat from the author!ღ

Hey everybody, this is Mi-chan speaking here ^_^

Wow! My very first KnB fic is complete, huh? I can't believe it myself! I really enjoyed writing this fic, a love triangle between Kise Ryouta and Kasamatsu Yukio and my OC! The Ace and the Captain of the blue elites! Wow~!

Storyline- The storyline was not really planned from beginnging to the end. I have the tendecy to think as I write so my fics are average compare to others, hahaha XD. Also, I am not a huge fan of using the amnesia-card for fanfics and I still can't believe I played that card for my fic. I guess I wanted my OC, Yuzuriha Airi, to have a few time to fall in love with Kise again. 

My love for Kaijou- I love this team so much. I love the members in there and I love how they are warm like Seirin as well. I guess I started liking them so much after seeing the way Kasamatsu-senpai deal with them in the locker room xD But the starting point of loving them must be when Kasamatsu picked Kise up, telling the team not to mope, and crying alone in the locker room 
T^T 

I want to see Kaijou win one match! >_<

Yuzuriha Airi- The 'Yuzuriha' doesn't have a specific meaning (I just borrowed the surname from the main female lead in Guilty Crown). Airi's name is mentioned already by Moriyama in chapter 'Never Look Back' that it's made of the Kanji 'Love' and 'Reason'. I guess she is made to symbolize that there are many reasons to love life even during the odds of time?

Looking at her character, Airi started off as a character who is shy and reserved but she will open if Kasamatsu is there. Kasamatsu is the one who found the broken hearted her and he somehow was able to comfort her and make her trust him. When being friends with Kise again, the wound from the past closed up more and she can truly enjoy each and every day. Over the chapters, she has changed into someone who would smile, cry, and even say funny things, and even get hit by Kasamatsu-senpai. 

Ending- I love the song in the ending. Seriously, Kasamatsu-senpai's seiyuu is such a good singer, omfg...

The reason why I made the ending like this is simple. It's part of growing up. There are times in life where lovers will part ways for dreams. It doesn't mean he/she doesn't love you or doesn't want to stay with you, it just means they have something to do and they will meet you again in the future. Instead of being upset, look forward to the future that someday there will be a reunion :)

Sequel: I will not say a thing! XD

Well I think this is enough of the chitchat :) I want to thank readers for reading this fic of mine and thank you for your votes and comments :D 

Please look forward to my next work! 

Newest update!!!: The sequel to Jewel, Polaris and Sirius, is now available to read! :O :O 

Bye~! xx