ღSnowღ

Kise had been scoring points after points for Kaijou. At some point, Seirin called for a timeout.

During the timeout, Airi used the time to give the members their drinks and towels. 

"I know it seems like the pressure is on but we still have the advantage. As long as they do not seal the Perfect Copy, they are not out of the safe zone. I can't believe I am saying this but you have to keep the Perfect Copy going. Can you do that, Ryouta?" Airi asked him, being extra certain that he can do it without destroying his body. She doesn't want to see a Kise Ryouta who can no longer play basketball. 'Dammit! This is my first time giving them advices and strategies and this is where it comes to...!' She thought to herself.

"Airicchi, that is a nice plan." Kise suddenly broke the silence. "I will win! I'll prove to them Kaijou can win and your plan is perfect just like my copy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The buzzer sounded loudly that every single people knew it was the end of the match...

In the end, Kaijou did not keep their promise with Airi; they lost to Seirin in the end...

Kise did his very best, pushing himself to the limits. He really did try. He really aimed for the top but he cannot beat the teamwork between Kagami and Kuroko. The Seirin members cheered for their victory while Kaijou remained silent. 

She wanted to see the team win. She knew how much Kasamatsu and the whole team wanted to win and to lose without taking victory, their dreams of winning the Winter Cup shattered on the court that's now full of victory and loss.

She can see Kise was full of smiles and such on the court. Somehow, she knew the blonde was putting on a show to hide his tears. The Kaijou regulars wished Seirin good luck and encouraged them to win the Winter Cup since they have beaten them. She watched the boys line up and slowly return. 

"Ryouta..." She saw Kise just stood there, unmoving. 

My leg... Why now?

But...

It doesn't matter anymore...

It's all over

"Here." Kasamatsu threw a clean, fluffy towel to Kise and then went to his side to support him. He knew his leg was preventing him from walking. 

"Senpai..." 

"Seriously, even if you're okay as a model, you'll never make it as an actor if it's so obvious that you're barely holding it in together." Kasamatsu gave permission for Kise to cry. Kise cried and cried, telling his senpais that he wanted to win, he wanted to win with everyone, he wanted to win and make everyone proud.

"Hn?" Kasamatsu watched Airi stood up from the bench and walk up to them. 

"You have all done well." She said to them all. 

"*Sob* Airicchi..." 

"Ryouta, you're a messy crybaby..." 

"You too!" Hayakawa grinned at her. 

"Eh?" 

"Airi-chan, you're being a bad liar..." Kobori smiled, trying to wipe the sweat and tears away.