ღSilhouette of Lightღ ღEndingღ

(Don't play the video until I say so~! :D )

"Kise, I'll leave everything to you."

Kise was able to beat Kasamatsu Yukio in a 1-on-1. Kise's blonde hair shadowed his eyes. It's over. This marked the very last time he will play basketball with Kasamatsu... 

"..." Kasamatsu slowly formed a smile when his feet landed on the floor of the gym. He wiped the sweat away from his forehead and then proceed to take off his jersey. This was his parting gift to Kise...

When he got closer to Kise, he can see the younger was crying. He doesn't blame Kise for crying his eyes out, it was his last ever time to play basketball with his senpai after all. He loved this team. He loved this team so much. He doesn't want it to end, he wanted to play basketball with his senpais some more, not just for a single year. He will miss the current team so much. 

"Senpai..." 

"Here." 

"...!" 

"Make me proud, Captain." Kasamatsu pat Kise's chest with his number 4 jersey. He was passing on the captain position to Kise Ryouta, the soon to be 2nd year. "Everybody already acknowledges you to lead them. Take them to the victory I couldn't get to." 

"Kasamatsu-senpai...!" Kise couldn't stop crying. He was crying so much that he could no longer form anymore words that can be understood. 

"Airi will be there to help you lead the team too. Make me proud, okay?" 

"Waaahhhh!!!"

Kasamatsu allowed the blonde to cry. He let the taller blonde hug him as he cried. 

"Moron... I am not dying, why are you crying so much?" 

"Because senpai is so mean! Waaahhhhhh!"

"Be a man and stop crying! And one more thing..." 

"Huh?" 

"If I leave and Airi falls in love with you, can you love her?" 

"...!" This made Kise cry harder. He doesn't understand why Kasamatsu always pushed Airi to him. Be it her losing her memories to amnesia... Kasamatsu always pushed her to Kise whenever he thought it was the right thing to do.

"If Airi decided she can't love me anymore, shelter her."

"Senpai, you are so cruel!"

"Huh? I am doing you a favor, aren't I?" 

"Why are you so kind to me?" 

"Because I am leaving! I won't blame her if she doesn't wait for me!"

"Waaahhhh! Airicchi loves senpai so much though!" 

"You're being annoying now! Stop crying already!"

...

That night, Kasamatsu finally finished packing. He sighed for the millionth time and he decided to do it after all. He called Airi with his cell phone. He waited for her and there was an answer.

 --Yukio-senpai?--

"Hey." 

--I can finally hear your voice! Hahaha! I am so happy! You've been ignoring Kise and I for a while now...--

"I know. I'm sorry about that." 

--Don't do that anymore! Don't make me worry about you all the time!--