ღFireflyღ

"Kasamatsu-senpai... Don't say that..." Airi held his arms tightly, afraid he would disappear.

She couldn't see a thing because his hand covered her field of view. 

"I want to remember... I have to...!" 

"You love Kise." 

"I... I..." 

"You should stay happy with him, Airi. You don't have to try to remember me. If it comes, it will come." 

"No!"

She didn't know what it was but it's very important for her to get those memories back. 

She doesn't want to make him sad.

She doesn't want to make him suffer.

She doesn't want to make him cry alone.

She doesn't want to let him down again...

Memories after memories flashed in her mind. All of the memories she shared with Kasamatsu Yukio appeared and disappeared like the beautiful patterns inside of a kaleidoscope; the patterns changing at a single moment. Within the flashes of memories, she can see happy moments, sad moments, moments as sweet as candy, stupid moments, and moments when Kasamatsu try to be a romantic person for her. The final memory she saw was their kiss...

Airi smiled at the precious memories. Whether it's happy memories, whether it's sad memories, they all made the love story between herself and Kasamatsu Yukio.

"Yukio...senpai..." 

"Airi...?" Was he dreaming? Did the Airi he loved so much come back once again? He took his hand away from her eyes and stared into her sapphire orbs. 

"Senpai... Yukio-senpai..." Her tears flowed but she smiled for him. 

Kasamatsu smiled at her, tears brimming his eyes. He pulled her to a tight hug without a single thought. He didn't care if everyone was watching. He just wanted to hold her close to him. "Welcome back, Airi..." He missed her. 

Days were dull without her. He was so glad she was back again. He felt lost without her. She was so close but far at the same time. It hurts. It hurts him so much knowing she was so close but he was unable to do a thing. He convinced himself that he was doing the right thing for her but deep down, he wanted her back. He wanted the days with her to return to him, he wanted the Yuzuriha Airi he loved.

Kise Ryouta watched the two of them. It was his turn to be in pain. He felt his heart being clenched in a painful way. 

"Airicchi..." It was short but he enjoyed being close to her. It made his dream come true to hold her close and kiss her. His time with her was short but he was happy to be able to re-live those lovely moments with her yet again. If he had any regrets, it would be letting her go...

"Welcome back, Airi..."

"I'm back..."  

Their happy moments were shortlived. Airi felt dizzy all of a sudden. She blinked many times but her vision was failing her. She felt heavy, she felt the world swaying. 

"Airi? Airi!" 

Kasamatsu was so close to her but his voice sounded very distant to her. 

"Airi!"