ღOne last timeღ

Kise and Airi can't spend their time with their senpais anymore because they needed to focus on entrance exams. Airi was a little sad because the winter holidays ended in a flash. She wanted to spend more time with everyone before the three of her senpais go to a university. She doesn't want anyone to leave... 

Each passing day, Airi surpressed the sadness and replaced it with a smile. She doesn't want Kasamatsu or anyone to see she was upset. What good will it bring even if she's sad? It's not like tears will make time stop or make Kasamatsu stay in Kaijou. 

There was a day when Airi completely forgotten about the sadness. That was Valentine's day, Kasamatsu took the day off so he could spend time with her. They went on a date like a normal couple, they went to the movies, they had ice cream on the day. At the end of February 14th, he received her homemade chocolate and lots of kisses. 

However, after the happy day, the thoughts of never seeing three of her senpais continue to glue to her mind, reminding her that she will no longer go to the 3rd year class and call for Kasamatsu. She will miss them so much and there's nothing she can do to stop that future from coming. Airi was scared. She was scared because it will mean a long-distant relationship, assuming Kasamatsu decided to move out. She heard it was difficult to make a long-distant relationship last. She's not worried that Kasamatsu will cheat on her but she was worried the relationship will be hard to keep.

Airicchi, have you heard?" Kise had just finished practice for the day. He felt a little lonely because the third years were not here anymore. He missed the way Kasamatsu would kick or hit him, he missed the way Moriyama would tell him how to pick up girls, he missed the way Kobori would pat his head. Like Airi, he doesn't want anyone to leave too because he loved this team that have the three of them in it.

"Heard what?" 

"Who Kasamatsu-senpai is choosing as the captain."

"Hmm... Hayakawa-senpai and Nakamura-senpai look like good candidates."

"No." Nakamura came over and took a towel Airi. "I am not going to be the captain. Hayakawa is not going to be the captain either." 

"Why not?" Kise was a little surprised. Who else does Kasamatsu have in mind?

"Because we have all came to an agreement as to who will become the captain. Oh, I better get back to practice!" Nakamura was smiling when he said that. It was a smile that told them they were proud. What was there to be proud of? 

"Ryouta?" 

"Yes?" 

"I don't want them to graduate..." 

"Yeah..." Kise can understand Airi. "Airicchi, we still have Hayakawa-senpai! Nakamura-senpai should hang out with us from now on too! And even if they graduate, you still have me." 

"Ryouta... Thank you." Airi smiled a little. "Haha, why are we getting upset? Even if our senpais graduate, it's not like we are not going to see them ever again. Besides, I can always visit Yukio-senpai!" 

"Now you're talking like usual!" 

"Okay! I'm going to talk to the coach about the training schedule for tomorrow." Airi walked away from Kise. The smile she showed him dropped the moment she had her back turned to him. "I really don't want anything to change..."

"I don't want to see anyone go..." Kise sighed, feeling sad that the point guard, shooting guard, and center of the team was no longer here.