ღYou and Iღ

Aomine Daiki, Midorima Shintarou, Murasakibara Atsushi...

Kise Ryouta can use all of their skills for the remaining 5 minutes. The best part? Haizaki cannot steal their moves. He had overcome his weakness of not being able to copy their moves and even created a weapon of his own. He had planned to save this weapon of his until the finals but maybe it was because his opponent was Haizaki... Or maybe it's because of Kuroko's shout... 

'Airicchi, watch me win!' He thought as he used Aomine's formless shot in front of Haizaki. 

Or maybe it's because of Yuzuriha Airi's return that fueled his need to use the weapon here and now.

Airi watched Kise slowly increasing Kaijou's score. She watched him with confidence; she always knew Kise had bottomless talent when it came to basketball. She was glad she can remember it all again. Having no memories but have a feeling you lost something precious was a scary experience. She never wanted to experience such a thing again. 

"Kise, win!" 

For now, she wanted nothing more but to watch Kaijou win. 

'Ah... I've just realized... I finally get to watch Kaijou's match. I keep getting bad lucks after bad lucks. I am so glad to be here.' Airi sat down on the bench with the other benched members. She was a little dizzy but she willed herself to stay and watch. She had just woke up and she's not about to go back to sleep again. 

Haizaki cursed at the fact he cannot steal any more moves from Kise. He hated to admit it but Akashi Seijuurou's words were right back when he was the still 5th man in Teikou. Haizaki decided he will not play fairly anymore and he stood on Kise's injured foot on purpose. 

"...!" Kise stumbled for a moment as the pain shot up. 

The referee did not see it because it was a brief moment. However, Airi and Kasamatsu saw it and they were not happy about it. 

"This is the end!" Haizaki jumped up for a dunk, he believed his win was right in front of him. 

"I told you already..." Kise jumped up and he immediately smacked the ball out of Haizaki's hold. The gray haired male couldn't believe that the blonde ignored the pain of his injury and forced himself able to jump.  "Don't you get in my way!"

"...!" 

"You're not the one who's going to win. It's me!!"

Kasamatsu used his speed and he caught the ball. He turned himself around and he threw the ball away. Kise landed on the floor and broke into a run, using Aomine's immense speed.

"Go, Kise!!!" Moriyama shouted for the blonde.

With a roar, Kise dunked the ball into the goal. 

The final score, 75-72. Kaijou's win.

The benched members cheered because they will advance to the semi-finals! 

"Good job, kiddo!" Kobori ran over to Kise and ruffled the good-looking blonde's hair. 

"Hahaha..." Kise was tired but he was so happy that he, the ace, managed to bring the team to the semi-finals. 

"Kise! Good job!" Hayakawa cheered too. 

"Good job, ace!" Kasamatsu lightly punched Kise's arm.