ღKaijou vs Seirinღ

"Wah! Cold!" Airi had to borrow a scarf from Kasamatsu because he was afraid she would be cold. It's not good for her to be catching a cold at a time like this. He had called her parents and told them she will be home by the end of the game. 

"Airi, you idiot. Do you not know how to tie a scarf? Come here..." He got in front of her and wrapped the scarf around her neck properly. The last thing he wanted was for her to catch a cold. "You've only just got out of the hospital! I can't have you being ill again!" 

"Sorry..." 

"Here, done." 

"Hahaha, the scarf have senpai's smell on it. Hmm... Senpai's smell..." 

"Don't sniff my scarf, idiot! Let's get going." 

"Yes! Oh by the way, I can't believe your mom is doing my job too..." Kasamatsu's mother made honey-soaked lemons for the team. She heard from Airi's mother that the boys enjoyed them and it's a good way to get some energy during break. She gave Airi a bag to carry it in. 

"Ah." 

"Senpai, I feel bad that I have been neglecting my duty as the manager..." 

"It can't be helped. You've been a magnet for bad luck." 

"Hey, senpai?" 

"Hm?" 

"Win." Kasamatsu smiled at her word. he also wanted to win too; this was his final year and he wanted to bring the team he's been leading, to victory. He will not let everyone's hard work melt like the snow. "Wha? It's snowing~!" 

"Yeah..." He looked up at the snow and thought about their conversation during the morning. He smiled as the white snow gently fall into his hand. He had decided what to do after the game's over... 

"Senpai!"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to build a snowman~?" She sang in a cute voice. 

"Shut up, Airi." She can see his vein popping. She knew she should stop before he decided to kick her ass.

"Ugh... So mean..."

"If there's enough snow, we'll build one."

"Yay~! Senpai, I love you!" 

"Yeah, yeah..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them arrived to the stadium's entrance to find the others have arrived. 

"Morning, senpai! Morning, Airicchi!" Kise greeted them with a smile. 

"Ah." 

"Morning, Ryouta." Airi greeted. 

"Senpai, I am ready to go all out on Kurokocchi and Kagamicchi! Leave it to me!" 

"Don't get cocky!" Kasamatsu smacked him.

"Ouch!" 

"Senpai, go easy on Ryouta. Don't kill him before the match." 

"Yeah, yeah. We can should watch Shutoku and Rakuzan's match before we get ready ourselves." Kasamatsu suggested; one of them can be their opponent and they need to get a better look of their rivals. 

Airi looked at Kise and the others. She really hoped they will win. 

"Ryouta." 

"Airicchi?"