ღThe 'You' I came to knowღ

The Interhigh preliminaries has already started. In the Kanagawa area, Kaijou were dominating in their block, beating 3 out of 5 teams without breaking a sweat. If they keep up their pace, they will easily beat the 5th team and soon reach the finals of their block to make sure their entry to the Interhigh was certain.

Before Kise joined Kaijou, Kaijou entered the Interhigh every year and they always come back with a mix of powerful offence and defence. Now with one of the Generation of Miracles member with them, could they win the Interhigh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practice had just finished and a tired Kasamatsu told everyone to rest well and prepare for more training tomorrow because the semi-finals were coming up for them.

"Hm? Yuzuriha is here again..." Kasamatsu mumbled to himself.

Kasamatsu noticed that ever since Airi and Kise became friends again, she started coming to the basketball club pretty often. She came again and she's got bottles of fresh, cold water for everybody. Kasamatsu noticed Airi was still a little shy to people she first meets but she's willing to try and get to know everybody.

She's a shy girl at first but once she's warmed up to you, she can talk about anything with you and really treat you like a friend. Being friends with Kise once again really opened her up... The only problem was, all of the girls assumed she was Kise's girlfriend and refused to even befriend her. Those that do try to befriend her only asked her for Kise's autograph. 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, for you." 

Then again, who said boys and girls can't be friends? 

"Thank you. You've been coming here pretty often."

Whenever Kise attracted too many fangirls, he would get the coach to kick them out. He had never got the coach to get rid of Airi because does more than just cheering for the team, sometimes she ended up clearing things up for the team too. She was like a manager for them...

"Ah. I don't have much friends, and I knew practice ended for you guys and I thought maybe you can all use a drink."

"You're nice." 

"It's nothing really."

"Airicchi is here~!" Kise happily ran over to them. "Do I have a bottle too?" 

"Here." 

"Oh! Thank you so much!" 

"Oi, Kise. Today you did well. I expect you to rest. If I catch you playing basketball on the street again, I'll hit you." 

"Eh... Senpai is so mean to me..." 

"He's just worried about you, Kise. Besides, what if you hurt yourself on the street? Senpai will floor you."

"Hey, I am not that violent." Kasamatsu butted in. 

'You are the one who always beats us!' Kise and Airi shouted in their mind. Somehow they were in sync...

"Ah. Kobori-senpai, Moriyama-senpai, Hayakawa-senpai! Your drinks!"

Airi ran over to them and handed them the bucket full of cold drinks. From a distant away, Kasamatsu and Kise can hear Hayakawa's loud voice. They both sweatdropped and watched Airi trying to laugh it off while Kobori calmed the usually loud 2nd year. Kise chuckled as he watched a confused Airi wonder why Moriyama was saying cheesy pick up lines. 

"Yuzuriha has changed, huh? She usually hates talking to others unless I'm there." Kasamatsu said to Kise. Kise looked at him with a strange look but smiled when he looked at Airi. Seeing her smile made him smile too.