ღYou were my jewelღ

Kise and Airi's conversation were short-lived because he was surrounded by fangirls who wanted his signature and wanting to talk or shake his hands. 

Airi was about to leave but Kise pushed through the crowd and grabbed Airi's wrist.

"Please don't leave without me..." 

"..." 

"Just give me a few minutes? I want to talk to Airicchi later..." 

"Okay." He looked very sincere about it. Should she listen to him? Should she leave? She decided to sit by the bleachers again. If there was a chance for them to be friends again, she'd like that but she really hated the way he's acting. He's acting as if nothing ever happened in the past and that alone pissed her off. 

Kise went to talk to Kuroko and the others and he soon got himself into a 1-on-1 match with Kagami. Airi didn't pay attention to the match because she knew who the winner was going to be without watching. That was how much confidence she has for Kise. 

When Kise dunked the ball using the same exact move as Kagami did, he won the match with his copying skills. Kagami couldn't stop smiling with excitement because he couldn't believe just how strong the Generation of Miracles were. And to know there's a total of five of them, he was excited to take them on. 

Airi waited for Kise while playing Candy Crush on her phone. She was stuck on a level and it's been bugging her for days. Her brows furrowed when she's only got one move left and still haven't even got the 1st star yet. She knew she would fail anyway and turned the app off. She looked up to see Kise ready to go. 

"Let's go." 

"Sure." Airi got up and headed out of the exit. 

"Kise-kun, wait." Kuroko called out to Kise before he can leave. "You should be nicer to Yuzuriha-san. I don't think she appreciated what you did in the past." 

"What I did? What did I do?" 

"..." Kuroko can tell none of his words will change Kise's opinion at this point. "Never mind. We will see you at the practice match." 

"I wish to go all out against Kurokocchi too." Kise smirked. 

Kise caught up with Airi and walked with her. 

"Airicchi, it's been a long time since we have walked back together." He was smiling like always. She had to look away because seeing that smile always made her feel safe again. She had to look away because the person in front of her was nothing but a lie.

"It has." 

"Kurokocchi said I should be nicer to you. Hey, Airicchi..." Kise was smiling like always. "I have always been kind to you, haven't I? I can't recall when I have made Airicchi cry." 

"No, you wouldn't." Somehow, her calmness sort of creeped him out. He was about to say something but she cut him off before he even had the chance to say anything. "Someone like you couldn't possibly remember how someone like me cried that day."

"Airicchi-"

"I'm just a trophy for you miracles! Stop smiling at me after what you've done! I hate you so much! Do you even know how much I hate you, Kise Ryouta?!" Airi was very crossed with him. She wasn't done there either as her overflowing anger for the blonde was too much for a petite person like herself. "How dare you suggest to use me as a trophy! Did you even ask me if I wanted to be a trophy girl?!"