ღComplicationsღ

Kise's sleep was disturbed by the sunlight. He groggily woke up and he can see a very white ceiling.

"Nnngg..." Kise finally woke up. He looked around him and he can see a vase with flowers in it. Was he hospitalized? Wait, why was he in the hospital? They were at the karaoke place, weren't they? His confusion was stopped when he saw Airi walking into his room.

"Kise, you're awake." She was wearing different clothes from last night. So a day must have passed...

"Airicchi? What happened last night..." 

"You idiot, you got roofied." 

"Huh?" He got roofied? How can he be so careless? If he had been more careful, none of this would have happened. "My head hurts..." 

"Here, water." Airi poured a glass of water for him. 

"Um... Where's Kasamatsu-senpai?"

"He'll drop by later. How are you feeling anyway?"

"I'm better than last night..."

"That's good to know."

"Airicchi... Did we... Did we kiss?" That was Kise can remember while being drugged. He was surprised that he can still remember feeling her tender lips against his own. He was happy; it felt so long for him since he had kissed her. She doesn't belong to him anymore but his heart still have a soft spot reserved just for her. 

When he looked at Airi, her face looked rather sad. He hesitated but he reached a hand out to touch her cheek. 

"Please don't make that face..." Kise couldn't stand the thought of seeing her upset. 

"Kise, I can forgive you because you were drugged at the time. I don't want you to do what you did last night." 

"I... I'm sorry..." 

"Even though you were drugged... I have no idea whether I can trust you right now. I really have no idea what to say to you." 

"Huh? Airicchi, what are you talking about?" 

"..."

~Last night~

"Oh my god..." Moriyama couldn't stop looking at the two freshmens. 

"K-Kise..." Kobori couldn't believe what he was seeing. He always thought Kise and Airi were close but he never thought Kise would be that bold to make a move on her. He had finally crossed the line of no return...

"C-C-C-Captain!" Hayakawa couldn't stop Kasamatsu. 

Kasamatsu got up from his seat and he wrenched Kise off of his girlfriend. Airi stood back and touched her lips. Why did Kise kiss her? She doesn't understand why he did what he did. She watched the back of her angered boyfriend and she can tell things will not go well.

"Yukio-sen-"

"Be quiet!" He looked up at Kise's face to see he was in a daze and he was angered by it. Kasamatsu bared his teeth and he punched Kise across the face. Kise landed on the floor, not saying anything but groan in pain. 

"SNAP!"  

Three girls barged into their karaoke room with their cameras, expecting to see some sexual actions but they were not seeing any. They were devastated to see their Kise-kun on the floor with a very bad purple looking bruise on his beautiful face.