ღParty at Moriyama'sღ

Many days have passed and it was finally Christmas...

Everywhere around Airi, everyone was in a festive mood because it was Christmas. She loved Winter because of the festive event. 

"Wow~!" She marveled at the giant Christmas tree in the town center. She loved taking photos of the decorations around her. 

"Wow, that girl is so cute..." 

She heard the compliment just then. She was not surprised because she was a cute female santa right now; a santa poncho, a red skirt with white fur at the bottom and a pair of shorts underneath, wore red boots with white pompoms at the side, and black knee high socks. Her mother got her the festive wear so she can go to the party and celebrate with the others.

"Ah! It's nearly time! I better get going!" She decided to stop taking pictures of the town's decorations and started walking. 

She was taking the cake she made to Moriyama's apartment, where the Christmas party was. Moriyama got the apartment to himself so he invited everyone round. Though he said that, the shooting guard just doesn't want to spend Christmas all alone so he wanted everyone to be there to ease his own loneliness. Airi wondered why Moriyama's parents weren't home and Kasamatsu answered it for her. It turned out his parents were out of the country for their anniversary. She thought it was very cute for their anniversary to be on Christmas day but she felt a little sorry for Moriyama because it meant he will be alone.

"Hope everyone will like the cake..." She hummed a tune while waiting for the lights to change. 

"It's cold..." 

Airi paused and looked beside her. She smiled at the boy next to her. 

"Yukio-senpai!" 

"Eh? Airi?" She thought he looked so adorable with the scarf wrapped warmly around his neck. 

"Good to see you on the way to Moriyama-senpai's apartment~!" 

"How come you're not wearing gloves?" He took off one of his gloves and gave it to her. 

Airi gave him a strange look. 

"Senpai, then your hand would be cold." When the lights changed colors, Kasamatsu's now un-gloved hand reached for her hand and held it as they walked across the road. 

"I don't mind the cold if I can hold your hand." 

"Hahaha, then maybe I should never wear gloves!" 

"Idiot..." He smiled a little though. "What's in the bag?" 

"Something you will eat later." 

"Oh? You've made something again, huh? That's nice of you." 

"I know, right?" 

"And why are you dressed like santa?"

"I am cute, aren't I? Does senpai like it? Do I look like a cute little santa?" 

"I am disappointed you're not dressed as an elf." 

"Huh? Not even a compliment?! So mean..." 

'Holy crap... She is so cute. It's getting hard not to blush in front of her...' Kasamatsu tried his best not to blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kasamatsu and Airi were the last to arrive at the Kaijou only party. The moment they knocked on the door, Moriyama opened it for them.