ღGiftsღ

Airi returning with Moriyama whilst wearing a scarf made Kise confused. Before the freshman asked, Moriyama filled in the story for Kise and the others. 

"Senpai did what?!" Kise was so shocked that Kasamatsu would do such a thing! "Airicchi, does it hurt?" 

"You can't talk to her right now, Kise. Airi-chan is in a daze..." Moroyama clicked his fingers in front of her eyes but she did not blink. The seductive Kasamatsu from before must have made her speechless. You can't blame her though; how often will Kasamatsu say things that will turn you on? Once in a blue moon! Or when pigs start flying!

"Airi-chan, hang in there! Don't let the evil guy get you!" Kobori shouted with encouragement. 

"Is it cold in here?" Hayakawa was still clueless as to why she was wearing a scarf indoors. 

"Kise, keep a close eye on Airi-chan." Moriyama said. "Make sure Kasamatsu does not go near her for the time being." 

"Will do!" 

"Um... Is senpai okay?" Airi's sudden words made her senpais and Kise look at her with worry. 

"Airicchi! You were in a daze! Senpai got drunk and he..." 

"He got drunk and he was so sexy- I mean! I know, right?! He's troublesome!" 

"Airicchi, you've already betrayed yourself..." Kise sighed. 

"I am not! It's just... Wahh... I can't explain!" She was red. She covered her face with the palm of her hands, feeling very embarrassed and ashamed that she would let Kasamatsu do whatever he wanted with her. 

"Why are you guys talking about me?" Kasamatsu shut the balcony's door and returned to his friends. He sat in the circle too, sitting so he was facing Airi. He looked at her and she looked down. 

"Senpai, are you okay?" Kise asked him, needing to make sure he was sober and safe enough to be near Airi. 

"I am fine, you brat. Do I look drunk to you?" 

"You do look a lot better than before..." Kise smiled at him. "Then, do you remember the present?" 

"Of course." 

"Hm?" Airi was a little confused. 

"Merry Christmas, Airi." Kasamatsu was the first to give her a present. Wrapped in a tiny blue box, was a bracelet with a single charm on it. 

"This is..." 

Kasamatsu got Airi a Swarovski bracelet with a single charm on it. His charm was a dark blue crystal star. 

"Senpai, it's beautiful!" She hugged him. He hugged her back and planted a sweet kiss on the top of her head.

"Airicchi, mine! Mine! Open mine!" Kise's present for her was in a tiny box too. He opened it for her and inside was a charm for her bracelet. It was a yellow crystal star. 

"Aww! It's like senpai's star!" She hugged Kise, happy with the present. 

"Here, I'll put it on for you."

Next in line was Hayakawa.

"Manage(r)-san! For you!" Hayakawa got her a charm from Swarovski too. His charm was a four leaf clover. "May good (l)uck come to you eve(r)y day!"

"Thank you!" She hugged him and let him put the charm onto her bracelet.

"Here, Airi-chan. For you." Kobori's gift was also a charm too. He got her a charm that had her given name written in Kanji inside a white circle.