ღMy name is Kasamatsu Yukioღ

A week has passed since her waking. Kasamatsu did not go and see her at all. From the day he had learnt she's suffering from amnesia, he had stopped visiting her or contact her. He dedicated himself to basketball. Basketball was the only thing that can rid her from his mind for now... 

"Captain! Come with us to see Manage(r)-san!" Hayakawa insisted the same thing once again in the locker room. Kasamatsu gave him the same frown. 

"No."

"No?! What do you mean, no?! That is Captain's gi(r)lf(r)iend in the hospita(l)! You are a captain and a boyfriend! Take up some (r)esponsibi(l)ity!" 

"As a captain, yes. As her boyfriend, I'm not necessary to her anymore." 

"Wha... But you can't (l)eave Kise with he(r)!" 

"..." Kasamatsu shut his eyes and sighed. How many times does he need to explain to Hayakawa? Kasamatsu was not in her world anymore, she does not know him anymore. Also, he's afraid of her eyes that reflected him as a stranger. Kasamatsu wanted to see her but he was afraid of facing the reality too. 

"Captain, I never thought you would be a coward like that..." Hawakawa honestly said to the captain he had always looked up to.

"Hayakawa-" Kobori couldn't stop Hayakawa's next words.

"Why is captain even going out with Manage(r)-san for? Was it captain's own satisfaction? Do you have any idea how much that gi(r)(l) (l)ove you?!"

"..." 

"Manage(r)san (l)oves you so much... How can you give up on he(r) (l)ike that?"

"She doesn't need me anymore. Her eyes told me so." 

"And you (l)istened to that?! Captain's (r)eally going to (l)ose he(r)if you do nothing about it-" 

"Hayakawa, why don't you shut up and let it go." Kasamatsu had enough of Hayakawa's fast speech bothering in his love life. "No matter what I do for her right now, I will only be a stranger in her eyes. I am no longer 'Yukio-senpai' to her. Am I even 'Kasamatsu-senpai' to her, I do not know. What I do know, the one in her universe right now is Kise Ryouta, not Kasamatsu Yukio."

"I'm disappointed in you, Captain... What happened to the Captain who wi(l)(l) do whateve(r) he be(l)ieved was (r)ight?"

"That captain is still here. I still believe what I am doing is right. Call me a coward for running away but I am fine like this and she is fine the way she is..."

"Tch!" Hayakawa punched the locker and started walking out of the locker room. "Captain, you to(l)d me that Kise is in he(r) unive(r)se... What about your wo(r)(l)d?" Hayakawa left the room. Kobori and Moriyama looked at Kasamatsu and then at the door before deciding to chase after the 2nd year.

"In my world, she's still here..." Kasamatsu said to nobody.

"Oi! Hayakawa! You shouldn't push Kasamatsu that far..." Kobori lectured.

"Kobo(r)i-san, why not?! Captain is being so damn co(l)d! He can play basketba(l)(l) like usual eve(r) since we found out she can't remembe(r) us!" Hayakawa shouted. 

"And you really think Kasamatsu is cold like that?" Moriyama sighed. "He's just trying to be strong."

Back in the locker room, Kasamatsu was silently crying. 

"Damn it... I told myself that I wouldn't cry... Damn it..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been feeling much better since I woke up. It felt like I have been sleeping for a very long time. I don't know what happened to me but I am glad I am awake now. I am glad I can see and hear everything around me, I don't like being in the darkness for so long.