ღBlue notebookღ

Summer passed and made way for fall...

Time was ticking away, not losing its path. The Winter Cup was coming closer but Airi's operation was tomorrow... 

She spent most of her days in the hospital because she's not well enough to stay at home. The doctors were worried she might suffer blackouts again. Until the day of her operation, she will stay at the hospital where she will receive therapy for her memory loss and head pains. There were days where she would wake up remembering who the Kaijou members were and days where she will completely forget about them. It pains her because she's sick and tired of forgetting them and everything else. 

There were times when she would deny visitors from coming to see her. She would get frustrated of the constant cycle of remembering and forgetting. There were times where she would throw school books around because she can't remember what she had learnt the next day. 

Today, she's very angry because she can't remember a single thing once again. 

Kasamatsu opened the door and he was shocked to see a vase flying towards the wall, just missing him. He looked at the broken glass and water and then at Airi who was sat up on her bed. She was hugging her knees, breathing in and out heavily. 

"Hayakawa, clean up the mess. Moriyama, go and get a new vase. Kobori, get some new flowers for her..."

Kasamatsu and the others visited her frequently. They were worried about her. They insisted they don't mind having to re-introduce themselves to her again and again but she always had a feeling that they were getting tired of it. 

"Airicchi..." Kise felt sorry for her. He wanted to hug her and tell her things will be okay after the operation. At the moment, he's a stranger to her so he can't make any bold moves. "Kasamatsu-senpai, are you sure it will work?" 

"It will."

"Please go away... I don't want to see anyone..." 

"You can't keep doing this, Airi..." Kasamatsu said to her.

"Manage(r)-san, you need to stay ca(l)m! It won't be good fo(r) you!" Hayakawa said as he cleaned up the broken glass. 

"Shut up! Why are you speaking so fast anyway?! Are you retarded or something?!" 

"Wha?!" 

Kasamatsu and Kise tried hard not to laugh. 

"Captain! Manage(r)-san is ruthless! She needs that ope(r)ation st(r)aight away!" 

"Yeah, yeah..." Kasamatsu rolled his eyes and pulled a chair close so he can sit by her side. 

"Please go away..." 

"I won't go." 

"I can't remember you or anyone..." 

"It doesn't matter if you can't remember right now. Here." Kasamatsu pulled a blue notebook out.

"This..." 

It was a blue notebook. He put the notebook in front of her. Airi opened the first page.

Your name is Yuzuriha Airi. You are a student in Kaijou High school. You are the manager of Kaijou basketball team. You are also a member of our team. You do a very good job of taking care of us! Thank you for looking out for us!

Airi looked at the notebook and then at Kasamatsu.

"Whenever you forget who you are, you just have to read the notebook." He helped her turn the next pages.