ღWhat I wantღ

"You do have a point, Kasamatsu-senpai." 

Kasamatsu Yukio cannot believe the sentence coming out from her. He should have saw this coming; once Kise comes back to her world, he will no longer be needed like before. Kasamatsu sadly smiled as he willingly accept this bitter reality.

She doesn't need you anymore, Yukio...

But... 

Do I still need her? I'm not sure of the answer myself...

"Ah..." 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, thank you for everything. Really, you are the best Senpai I have so far."

"..."

"I don't need Senpai to support me anymore."

It's strange. For these 2 years, he helped to slowly heal the wound Kise had caused. Now that the wound was mended, he no longer have any more reasons to be associated with her. He wanted to be happy about it but he couldn't. Deep down, he felt a little lonely knowing that she will become more and more closer to Kise than with him. 

Was he afraid of losing her? Was he lonely?

Or was there something much deeper than that?

"Senpai, we've arrived. Thank you for walking me home." 

"You're welcome." 

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah..."

He wondered if tomorrow will be the same though.

Kasamatsu took out his cell phone, wanting to text her. But wait... What does he really want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in school, Airi and Kise's class had just finished a Japanese History test. Airi didn't find it difficult but Kise on the other hand, his sanity was at the gallows...

Airi and Kise always hung out during break. The two of them always hang out at the side of the building where all the cherry bloosom trees were. They loved sitting under the trees there and watch the petals fall and dance to the floor. 

"Airicchi, that test just then was just horrible..." Kise wanted to cry. He knew he had failed it. 

That Japanese History test just then was a killer to Kise's sanity. Who the hell was Uesugi Kenshin anyway?! Kise always wondered why their History teacher even bother teaching about the past; wasn't it more important to focus on the present?

"It wasn't THAT bad." Airi answered Kise, giving him a strawberry pocky since it was break time. Kise took it but he was still upset.

"Are you a genius, Airicchi? You were answering the questions quite fast..." 

"Hm? It's interesting, isn't it? Gackt played as him in Fuurin Kazan. He's so cool..." Kise sweatdropped; he almost forgot that she's a huge fan of Camui Gackt. "Speaking of it, wouldn't it be easier for you to copy tests since you can 'copy'?" 

"..." 

"You've only just realized it?" 

"Can I copy you next time?" 

"Of course not! I have to research and get the knowledge myself! I am not letting some copycat copy me..." 

"Airicchi, help me! Please~!" He pulled her to his lap and wrapped his arms around her petite body, not letting her go.