ღKaraoke with Kaijouღ

(Don't play the song until I say so~! xD )

Airi texted everyone to meet at the karaoke house at 7pm. She told everyone to just dress casually and reminded them they don't have to worry if they feel they're cock blocking Kasamatsu because this day about them resting properly, not a date between her and Kasamatsu. The 3rd years decided to listen to her because they have saw how much work she did as a manager and they wanted her to be happy. 

Kasamatsu especially didn't want her to worry about him because he loved her a lot that he wanted her to keep smiling for him. 

"Kasamatsu, you have a good girlfriend, you know that?" Moriyama suddenly said. 

"Hn." 

"I really hope she would cheat on you and let me be the third person between you two..."

"That will happen when Hayakawa learn to speak slowly." Kobori butted in. 

"Huh?!" Hayakawa was shocked to hear that.

"Or when I don't have to hit any one of you." Kasamatsu's words were the final blow to Moriyama's wish. "Other than that, that girl told us all to come here at 7pm! She is late! I will hit-"

"Yukio-senpai~!" She finally arrived. 

"Airicchi, you are late!" Kise pointed at his watch. It was 7:15pm.

"Sorry! I took a nap and woke up late..." 

"I'll hit you for that!" Kasamatsu whacked her arm.

"Ouch! Ouch! Okay, already! Let's go in?" 

Airi was very organized when it comes to having fun. She had already booked them a room. "Now, we all have to sing, okay?" 

"Kise, why is she so happy?" Kasamatsu asked Kise, unsure why his girlfriend seemed happier than usual. It's not like it's a bad thing for her to be cheerful but he noticed the change in her attitude when she talked about coming to karaoke.

"Aside from taking photographs, Airicchi also enjoy coming to karaoke with a bunch of people." 

"Oh." 

"I'm a little worried..." 

"Huh?" 

"Just wait and watch." Kasamatsu frowned because he was very confused with the blonde's words about his girlfriend. 

"Are we ready to go?" She's so excited, clinging to Kasamatsu's arm. 

"Why are you being so close?!" 

"Okay, guys! We are in room 11! Room 11 it is! Room 11~!" 

"Why are you repeating our room number 3 times?!" Everybody but her asked out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airi doesn't understand why the Kaijou regulars, aside from Kise, were shy when it came to singing. Airi decided to go and sing first and she was busy picking a song. Moriyama kept insisting her to sing Utada Hikaru's 'First Love' but she didn't want to sing that because she's not familiar with the artist. 

"Oi, Moriyama! Stop telling her to sing songs so you can have a sick fantasy that she's expressing to you!" Kasamatsu shouted.

"Tch! You found out..." 

"Moron..." Kasamatsu sat back at the sofa. "Oi, Kise... What you said before..." 

"Oh? You're going to see it now. She had just picked her song."