ღShattering Jewelღ

Kasamatsu looked very calm as he waited and waited. The only thing seperated him from Airi were the doors to the operation room. He looked at the operation sign above the doors to see the lights were constantly on. He can only wish for her safety out here. 

He was so scared of the worst that he could no longer feel a thing. Everything felt like a horrible dream. He shut his eyes many times, hoping it was all a bad dream and he would be woken up by Airi's cheerful 'Yukio-senpai'. He wanted nothing more but for her to wake up and come back to him. 

There was another thing that he wanted: He wanted to kill the bastard who dared lay a finger on her. If only there was a way to find the bastard... If he could find him, he would kill him for sure. 

"Kasamatsu!" Moriyama and Kobori returned. The two of them came in alone.

"I've called her parents. They are on their way here." Kobori returned the phone to Kasamatsu. He gasped at the dry blood from Kasamatsu's hands. He knew they were Airi's blood. 'He's too worried about her that he's completely lost track of everything... Airi-chan, you have to be okay...!' Kobori sat with Kasamatsu and told him things will be okay and that Airi will be better before they knew it. 

Moriyama sat beside Kasamatsu as well and put an arm around Kasamatsu. 

"Hey... It's okay... Don't look like that." 

"I'm fine..." Kasamatsu's words scared his team mates. They can tell that he was really not fine. Kasamatsu was scarily calm. It was best not to talk to him at a time like this...

Airi's mom and dad arrived at the scene. Airi really took her looks after her mom. Her mom was very emotional and she broke down when another doctor was making her way into the operation room. Airi's dad tried to support his own wife, soothing her before her emotions got the best of her. 

"Doctor! My daughter, how is she?! Please tell me she is okay!" 

"Your daughter is still in critical condition. We are doing the best we could." 

"Please save our daughter!" The doctor could only nod as she head inside. 

"Shh... It's okay, she will be fine..." Airi's dad reminded his wife. 

"How can anyone do such a thing to her?! Oh, Airi..." Her mom was crying too much to talk to anyone. Seeing a mother cry for her own dasughter, it made the third years break on the inside, Kasamatsu especially. 

Many hours passed and the operation light finally turned off. The doctors pushed Airi out. She was still on the mobile bed, sleeping peacefully. 

"Airi! Doctor, how is she?" Airi's mom asked. 

"The operation was a success. We have managed to stop the bleeding in time. However, because of massive blood loss, it may take time for her to wake up. Please just have patients and visit her whenever you have the time." 

"Did you hear that? She's fine for now! She's not dead...! I was so scared... I... I..." Airi's mother was embraced by her husband, the worst case scenario flew out of everybody's heart. 

Kasamatsu was about to walk past her parents but he bowed in respect before leaving. Her father nodded and watched the three boys go. He can tell they were Airi's good friends and he knew he will see more of her friends in the future...

Kise was feeling a lot better. He was told that staying one more day will be fine and he will be okay to leave and go back to school. He can only hope Kasamatsu won't be kicking his ass any time soon because of the karaoke incident. He laid back in bed, his arms supporting the back of his head. He felt a little relaxed but that bad feeling didn't fade. The glass cracking on its own was not a good sign at all. What was it? A bad omen?