ღYou are still my jewelღ

Airi woke up during the evening. She had quite a long nap and she felt a little bit better. The towel on her forehead was still cool. Did someone change it for her? She sat up and looked at the window to see the setting sun giving out an orange glow. 

Ah. She missed the practice match between Kaijou and Seirin...

She grabbed her phone, wanting to see if Kasamatsu was coming to visit or not. She noticed she had received a message and it was from Kasamatsu. 

>>From: Kasamatsu Yukioღ<<

>>I have some errands to take care of first. Be there later.<<

Airi wondered why he never used anything emoticons. He hits her whenever she asks him about it so she pretty much gave up trying to get him do something cute like that. 

*Ding Dong*

Hm? Kasamatsu sure was quick about that errand of his. Did he get it done early so he can come and visit her? He was sure a nice guy...

"Coming!" Airi looked at the mirror to see she was still in her white skirt and skirt. Kise couldn't change her, not that she would let him unbutton her anyway.

She decided to quickly change into her pajamas before heading out to open the door.

"Senpai! Welco-" 

It wasn't Kasamatsu. It was Kise. His gray vest over his shoulder, his tie probably in his bag... Did he play a little bit of basketball before making his way here? The match must have ended quite a long time ago since he's holding what looked like takeaway in a bag. 

"Airicchi. Are you well?" 

"Um... I guess?" 

"Can I um... Can I come in?" 

Airi was not that mean to shut the door at his face. She let him into her house and closed the door. 

"Airicchi, we lost today." 

"Huh?" 

"We lost at the practice match today..." But Kise never lost a match in his life before. Was he kidding? He doesn't look like he was lying at all. She never thought Kuroko and the team would actually be able to take down Kise. She always assumed Kise's copying skills were unbeatable but it turned out even someone with talent can be taken down...

"Your first ever loss, huh?" 

"Yeah." She was expecting to see a sad face but there was a smile there. Airi never thought he can smile after a loss. 

She had seen him play against Aomine on a 1-on-1 before and he smiled like that too even after losing against the dark skinned teen.

"Why do you look so happy after a loss? Have you got shit for brains?"

"So mean..." Kise chuckled. "Ah! I thought you'd get hungry so I went to buy some ramen for us. I hope you're hungry." 

"I'll eat. Thank you, Kise." 

"Anything for you, Airicchi~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a little quiet between the two of them as they ate. Kise silently reminded himself to go back to that ramen place again because it was tasty.