ღMoriyama-senpai's wordsღ

"Kobori, take that girl to the infirmary." His voice was cold. "You! You're coming with me." Kasamatsu dragged Airi away from the girls and took her with him. The regulars didn't know what he was planning to do so they followed him. They followed him until they reached an empty music room. Kasamatsu made her sit on a chair and looked down at her with a death glare. Airi can tell he was deadly serious...

"Explain. What was that about?" 

"T-That was..." What was she supposed to say? She couldn't think of an excuse on the spot...

"A fight. Do you have any idea what you are doing? You now a part of Kaijou's basketball team, do not do stupid things that will tarnish what we work for!" 

"B-but she..." 

"It doesn't matter what she said or did, Airi! What's important is that you shouldn't have done what you did either way!"

"I-I know it's wrong, but-" 

"So you're telling me you could have prevented it but you chose to confront it without thinking?" 

"Senpai-" 

"K-Kasamatsu-senpai, Airicchi is not usually like this..." Kise tried butting in, standing near Airi's chair. Kasamatsu pushed him out of the way though, not allowing Kise to protect her. Moriyama grabbed Kise's wrist and mouthed to him to not get involved at the moment.

"Listen up, Airi. Just because we are dating, it doesn't mean I will allow you to do whatever you want whether it is in or out of club activities! If you do something like that again, I will personally ask the Coach to remove you as the manager!" 

"..." Airi squeezed the hem of her dress, holding back the tears of not able to answer him back. This was the very first time he lectured her like this. She couldn't look at him in the eyes, she couldn't. "I'm sorry..."

"Kasamatsu-senpai!" Kise rid himself from Moriyama's grip and stood in between Kasamatsu and Airi. "Senpai, you and I know Airicchi would never resort to violence for no reason! Why don't we wait for Kobori-senpai to come back, he's so nice! Maybe the girls will tell him what happened-" Kasamatsu punched Kise very hard in the stomach. Kise doubled over, holding the painful spot. 

"It doesn't matter to me whether she was right or she was wrong. Do you have any idea how serious this matter is if that girl actually reports this to the principle?"

"You're just thinking about the consequences, right? At the end, all Kasamatsu-senpai care about is basketball! You don't care about Airicchi!"

"Ah, you're right. I would choose basketball over her any time if she carries on like now. I'm leaving... Don't come to our game." These words were directed to her only. She knew that though. 

"Oi, Kasamatsu, wasn't that harsh of you?" Kasamatsu ignored Moriyama and walked out of the classroom without another word to her. "Kasamatsu!" Moriyama could not stop his own captain. 

"Senpai... How could you...!" Kise pushed past Moriyama and ran after Kasamatsu. 

"Airi-chan..." Moriyama walked over to Airi and pat her on the head once. "Give him some time to calm down, okay?" 

"Moriyama-senpai, can I ask you to do something for me?" She said with a shaking voice.

"Yes?"

Kasamatsu was not that far away so Kise was able to catch up to him. Kise was so angry, he was angry at his Senpai for not saying anything comforting for Airi, he was angry at Kasamatsu for blaming the whole event on Airi. But most of all, Kise was angry at himself that he let Airi meet someone like Kasamatsu...