ღCrystal clear?ღ

Kasamatsu didn't know how to respond to her. She just confessed... The tears that was going to spill, where did they go? Did she erase them all with her confession? He was confessed to... Someone like him, someone who cannot look at a girl in the eyes was confessed to. He turned himself around in her hold. He was a little afraid to touch her but his hand rested itself on the top of her head.

Airi opened her eyes at the contact on her head but she shut them again, enjoying the warmth of her senpai.

"I thought you still like Kise..." He doesn't understand why someone like her would like someone like him. No matter how you look at it, Kise's the better choice. Kise's a model, he's tall, he's kind to anyone, he's more expressive with his feelings. Kasamatsu on the other hand, was rather awkward with the opposite gender, he's not used to expressing himself, he's not used to being lovey dovey. He honestly thought Airi looked better with someone like Kise...

"I like Kise... But I love Senpai." She confessed again, her hold never seizing. She was making his heart beat in a way he never thought it can beat. He was thankful that human beings have rib cages because he can feel his heart beating out of place. She was the only girl who can make him like this; make him smile, make him upset, make his heart beat...

"I..." He realized this girl was more than just his precious kouhai. She's someone he doesn't want to lose to anyone else.

"Senpai, do you love me?" 

"Wh-why are you asking me this?! Have you ever thought of the timing and place?!" 

"Why are you being tsundere at a time lke this? I'm shy about confessing you know?" 

"You're shy?! It looks like the total opposite to me!" 

"Don't tease me." 

"You idiot... Why did you tell me that you don't need me on that night?! You got me worried! I thought you didn't need me!" 

"Hm? Because I thought you were only talking about your support. I honstly don't need it anymore... I just want Kasamatsu-senpai to rely on me too." 

"You idiot girl..." He thought too much! He should have thought of that; there's no way Airi would ever say such hurtful and inconsiderate words. He felt very stupid thinking he was out of her world...

She thought he was going to hit her. Instead of a powerful hit or the usual kick, Kasamatsu hugged her. He was blushing, his face has a tinge of soft pink across. She was very warm and he liked that. 

"Is this the part where you tell me you love me too?" Airi curiously asked.

"Don't be stupid." Kasamatsu brushed her hair behind her ear before leaning forward so he can whisper in them. 

"...!" It was Airi's turn to blush. She smiled warmly after hearing his side of the confession. "Senpai, you are so cute..." 

"Shut up..."

"I think we should go back, Senpai."

"Stay like this for a little longer..."

"Hehe, Senpai loves me~"

"Don't make it sound like an achievement."

"I tamed Kaijou's captain~"

"Oi!" She then received a comical punch in the stomach and then a chop on her back.

"Gak! Your unorthodox attack hurts!" 

Kise Ryouta watched it all and listened to it all. The girl who once loved him was now in another person's hold.