1

I'm woken up by the bed dipping down beside me and arms sliding around my waist. I let out a hum as I roll over burying my face in his bare chest. "Mhmm your back." I mumble snuggling up to him. It was still early in the morning and Dansby had just gotten home from his 6 am work out.

"I am and I'm so tired. They kicked my butt today." He chuckles pulling me closer it was only 8:30 but I like to let myself sleep in on Saturday's seeing as I can't do it durning the week.

"Less talk more sleep. We've got a two year old who will be waking up any minute now." I mumble letting my eyes fall closed and take in the peace and quite.

Of course that never lasts long with a 2, nearly 3 year old. "Daddy!" Kinsley cries from her room. Dansby lets out a sigh before pushing himself out of the bed. "Coming princess." The bond those two formed is incredible. Kinsley is the biggest daddy's girl you'll ever meet.

With the bed now cold I force myself out of it and into our bathroom. I brush my teeth and step into a pair of yoga pants, opting to leave Dansby's shirt on while I cook breakfast. Making my way down stairs I find Dansby and Kins already cuddled up on the couch watching The Mickey Mouse Club House.

"Morning baby." I say kissing her head. "What do you want for breakfast?"

She thought for a moment looking up at Dansby as if to see what he wanted. "Panakes!" She yelled excitedly her speech impediment making it adorable.

"Pancakes it is." I smile nodding. When Dansby and I built our house I knew I wanted a huge kitchen, one that I would enjoy cooking in. This kitchen was straight out of my dreams and I love every ounce of it.

"I'll be right back princess." I hear Dansby say before making his way into the kitchen. "Kins was crawling out of the crib again this morning." He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist as I flipped a pancake.

"I think it's time we move her into a toddler bed." I say taking the pancake off the griddle and turning in his arms.

Dansby immediately shook his head. "Hell no I'm not ready for my baby to be in a big bed."

I laugh at his over protectiveness and rest a hand on his chest. "We either move her into a big girl bed or she's going to get hurt crawling out of the crib. Besides they say to move them into one between 2 and 3- 1/2 so she about the right age."

Dansby groans letting his head fall on my shoulder. "Should we go today?"

"We don't have anything else planned." I shrug.

"Oh god I'm not ready for this." I just shake my head giving him a short sweet kiss before turning back to our pancakes.

"Gotta let her grow up sometime." I say pouring more batter out. "You're birthday is coming up. What do you want?" Dansby's birthday was next week and of course I already have his gift but I wanted him to think I didn't.

"You." He whispers huskily.

"Well you get that every year." I laugh turning again. "But really anything you want you've got it."

"No really Tae, we haven't had any alone time since the honey moon and that was 4 months ago. I want you all to myself, even if it is just a night." Dansby was right, we haven't even had a date night since we got back from our honey moon in October.

"Well I'll call mom and see if she'll take Kinsley for the night." A smile crosses his face.

"We will put that night to very good use." He winks making me laugh. In the last two weeks alone Dansby and I have probably only had sex 3 times which is incredibly low for us.