10

"Tae I really don't want to leave with you like this." Dansby sighs rubbing my back as I hunch over the toilet.

"I'm fine. You know me and sushi don't always sit well together." Last night we had gone out for sushi on the way home and about 6:30 this morning it decided not to agree with me.

"Should I get Megan to watch Kins?" He asks pulling out his phone.

I shake my head standing up and going over to the sink. "No I'll call her later and ask her to bring some stuff over for me."

"Are you sure you don't want me to see if Snit will let me switch with someone today?" He questions again.

"Go do your job Dans. I promise I'm fine." I say laying my hands on his chest. He leans down to kiss me but I push him away. "Ew let me brush my teeth."

After brushing my teeth I had back out to the bedroom to find Dansby packing his game bag. "Megan is on her way over." He says as I walk out.

"I told you I'm fine." I roll my eyes as I open up the fridge to find something to make for breakfast.

"Yea well I wanted to be sure." He smiles kissing the top of my head. "She should be here in like 5 but I've really gotta get going so I'll see you tonight." He leans down kissing the top of my head while grabbing his bag.

I turn around wrapping my arms around his waist. "Good luck. Play well tonight superstar." Placing a firm kiss on his lips I let him go so he can tell Kinsley bye.

10 minutes later Megan is knocking on my door. When I open it she rushes in with bags of stuff. "Woah Nellie what is all this?" I question as she drops the bags on the table.

She stops and gives me a look before dumping the content out on the table. My eyes widen at what she's brought. "What the hell?" I ask picking it up.

"It would make sense." She shrugs. "Think about."

I began to actually think of the possibilities and realize she's completely right. "I missed my period." I realize.

"Told you." She smirked. "You've been tired, nauseous and now sick!"

"The thought never even crossed my mind with all that's been going on." I admit looking down at the different pregnancy test.

"Well now it has." She claps. "Now go take the test!" She pushes me towards a door with many test in my hand.

Closing the door I take a deep breath before taking all four test. Once I was finished washed my hands and set a timer. Walking back out I see Megan standing there smiling. "Yes?" I laugh as she watches me closely.

"Nothing I just didn't think I'd be here when you took your first pregnancy test." She grins.

I glance at her quickly before turning back to the fridge. "What was that?" She questions.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

"No that look was not nothing." She argues crossing her arms.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "That wasn't my first test."

Her eyes widen as she lays her hands flat on the table. "No way, when?"

"A week or two before the wedding. I was late so I thought to take one. It was negative, my period was just out of whack from stopping birth control." I shrug.

"Does Dansby know?" She questions curiously.

I nod my head. "Yea I told him I was taking it before hand, we were getting married in a week so I knew it wouldn't be a big deal."