15

I have never been happier to be in Florida than I was right now. All I wanted last night was to be held by Dansby. He always knows how to make me feel better.

As soon as we landed Megan drove me straight back to my place. Turning the key in the front door I tried to keep as quite seeing as it was 10 pm and I knew Kinsley would be asleep. Creeping in I drop my bag at the door make the way to Dansby and I's bedroom. Pushing open the door my heart melted at the sight of Kinsley cuddled up into Dansby as he absentmindedly flip through channel.

When he here's the door crack open his eyes fly up to me. "Hey pretty girl." He smiles as I walk towards him.

I don't say anything but he gets the hint, sliding over he lets me cuddle into his other side. "All I wanted last night after I read that letter was to be here." I admitted.

Dansby nodded leaning down and pressing a kiss to my head. "Do you feel better though?"

I think for a moment before answering. "When I first read it I was mad, so mad. But as I laid in bed that night it changed into sadness, because he truly believe that what he was doing was ok. From there it grew into an acceptance. It's obvious something was not right with him, now he's healed. I wish it hadn't happened the way it did, but... there's nothing I can do now, I just have to accept it."

"You're right. I'm glad you found the peace you needed." He whispers, softly rubbing my back.

"Me too. Now it's time for me to get my focus back on my family." I say reaching over and running a hand threw Kinsley's messy hair. "You know you spoil her when I'm not around."  I laugh.

"She's just so good how can you not?" He chuckles.

"We are raising her pretty damn well aren't we?" I ask looking up at him.

"Oh yea we're kick ass parents." He nods. "And we're gonna be kick ass parents to this little one too." He brings his hand down to my belly. "I can't wait for you to start showing."

"Me neither." I agree.

**********
Oh joys of the first trimester. I woke up around 6 this morning throwing up again which resulted in Kinsley waking up and not being able to go back to bed. Now she's wired, Dansby's exhausted and so am I. Lucky me though my wonderful made a lot of coffee.

"Ahh ah no coffee for you sorry momma." Dansby says snatching the pot from my hands.

"And why the hell not?" I snap placing my hands on my hips.

"It's not good for the B-A-B-Y." Dansby spells out seeing as Kinsley is sitting at the table. "I researched stuff while you were gone."

"12 oz, 12 oz is the ok amount for a woman to have a day. So one 8 oz cup of coffee this morning is not going to hurt a thing." I say reaching for the coffee pot again.

"Taegan." Dansby says in a warning voice.

"Dansby, I barely slept last night, woke up throwing up, you have to leave in 30 minute leaving me with a wired 2 year old, give me the damn pot of coffee." He saw the seriousness in my face as he reluctantly hands over the pot.

Quickly I pour myself a small cup and take a long slow sip of happiness. "Mommy?" I turn my head to see Kinsley looking up from the table.

"Yea princess." I say giving her my full attention.

"We go see daddy today?" She asks hopeful.

"We will, do you like watching daddy play?" She immediately nods making me smile. "Me too sweet girl. Here why don't you go play Mommy has some work to do." I say setting her down for her to run into the living room area.

Grabbing my laptop I follow her before taking a seat on the couch and opening it up. Today I was going to work on her birthday party. I sent out a Facebook event and we already had 50 people coming. I had a boho kind of theme going right now so I was currently searching for decorations.

"Hey Dans!" I call trying to catching him before he leaves.

"Yea babe?" He asks coming and sitting down.

"Do you think this is to much?" I turn the computer to show him the giant teepee used to put presents under.

"For Kinsley? No she would love it." He chuckles.

I nod going ahead and putting it in the cart. "That's what I was thinking. I also found this big number 3 made out of flowers that I think I'm going to get as well." I say trying to find it on the page.

"Get what ever you need to make our girl happy. I've got to go though I'll see y'all at the game." He gives me a kiss before kissing Kinsley's head and heading out.

I continued shopping until it was time for us to get ready. I ended up getting a ton of stuff and I was super excited to pull her birthday party together. It's hard to believe my baby is turning 3. "What do you want for lunch Kins?" I ask as I buckle her into my BMW X5 Dansby had gotten me for Christmas.

"Chick-fil-A!" She yells making me laugh.

"Ok but you can't eat it till we get to the field." I tell her as I climb into the drive seat. I've found it easier at spring training to sit on the lawn area with Kinsley so that she can run around and play with other kids. It also saves us money when it came to buying tickets.

Once we got in I threw the blanket on the ground and began getting Kinsley's food out as she stared hungrily at it. I swear she's a bottomless pit sometimes.

"Charwlee!" She suddenly yells jumping up to run to him. Snapping around I see Chelsea and Charlie walking in.

"Hey girl." Chelsea smiles sitting down. "Where were you yesterday?"

"Oh I had to go home for some personal stuff." I say not wanting to talk about it. Sure she knew about John but it was just easier. Like I said I want to focus on my family now.

"I get that. Well we missed you, Dans played great though." She smiles.

"I saw I was sad I missed him homerun." I pout slightly eye. Chelsea and I continued talking about the upcoming season until a high pitched squeal pierced my ear. Panic quickly filled my body as I saw Kinsley on the ground.