12

*Trigger warning at the end of the chapter and throughout the next few*

"Make sure she wears her jacket when it get breezy." I say handing Dansby a jacket for Kinsley.

Just like he promised Dansby was taking Kinsley out on a daddy daughter date. She chose to go eat at her favorite place, Rainforest Café.

"Babe I know." Dansby laughs throwing the jacket over his shoulder. "Go have dinner with the girls I've got her."

I sigh nodding. "I know, sorry."

"Don't be." He leans forward kissing my forehead. "Now if you excuse me, I have a daddy/daughter date to go on."

I follow him out to the living room where Kinsley is sitting in her play pen messing with different toys. "Kins you ready to go to dinner?" I ask picking her up.

"Yes!" She claps reaching for Dansby. I hand her off to him watching as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Go have fun with the girls tonight babe. We're good. Right Kins?" He says looking at her with a big smile.

"Right Mommy!" I shake my head laughing at the two. Giving Kinsley a kiss on the cheek and Dansby one on the lips I watch as they leave.

Retreating to my bedroom I change into a cute outfit to go out to dinner with Megan, Chelsea, and Meredith, who just got into town today. I asked Megan to keep the pregnancy on lock. We're gonna wait till I get through the first trimester just to make sure everything goes ok.

"Open up bitch!" I knew it was Megan.

"You know you could be a little nicer." I laugh opening up the door.

"That was my nice." She shrugs walking in. "Are you ready? We're going to pick Mere and Chels up."

"Yea let me grab my purse." I say grabbing it off the counter and following her out to her car. "Where are Dansby and Kins?" She asks starting up the car.

"Rainforest café." I answer. Megan laughs making me confused. "What?"

"She made me and Ender take her their for lunch." She laughed making me join in with her.

"That sneaky little girl." I laugh. "She told us she had chicken."

"I mean that's not a lie." Megan shakes her head as I laughter dies down. "She did have chicken fingers."

"Oh god I love that child." I laugh as we pull up to Chelsea and Freddie's place.

"Hey hey." Chelsea grins coming out to the car.

"Hey girl." I wave as she climbs in.

"Thank god y'all called I needed and excuse to get out. Freddie and Charlie have been playing wiffle ball for hours and kept trying to get me in on it. Momma don't play ball."

After swinging by and picking up Meredith we head to this cute little restaurant Megan found.  "What can I get you ladies?" The waiter asks coming over.

"How's y'alls smoothies?" I ask scanning the menu.

"Never heard anyone complain." He flashes a white smile. "But the Banana-Date is pretty popular."

"Oh I think I'll try that and the Greek goddess salad." I say closing up my menu and handing it to him.

"I'm gonna do the Avocado salad and a mango smoothie." Megan orders.

Chelsea scans over the menu before looking up. "I'll try the blueberry-pear and Greek goddess."

"And I'm gonna try the Pineapple-Coconut and Fuji Apple salad." Meredith orders lastly.