7

Traveling with a child is difficult, especially when that travel is a 6 hour drive. Normally when Kinsley and I travel we fly, it just makes everything easier on me. But seeing as we are all going down together this year that was not an option.

Thankfully though we got to Orlando around 7 pm last night and we're able to get settled in. Today we were going to Disney world with the Freeman's, Megan, and Ender. I had ordered Kinsley dresses for everyday at the parks which she is excited to wear.

"I Belle!" She cheered spinning around in the blue dress Belle wears at the beginning.

"You sure are. Now come on I need you to eat your grits before we go." I say placing the bowl in front of her.

Dansby and I opted to get a two room condo this year instead of a one room so that Kinsley will have her own space and so will we. Of course that didn't stop her from sleeping with us last night.

"Mhm how are my two girls doing this morning?" Dansby asks coming out and kissing both our heads.

"Daddy I Belle!" Kinsley cheers again.

"You are." He grins. "How you feeling babe?" The whole car ride yesterday I was incredibly nauseous. I've never been one to handle long car trips.

"I'm a little better. Still a bit nauseous but it will pass as soon I get something to eat in me." I say fumbling through the fridge. "Speaking of what do you want?"

"I'd love some grits like Kins." He smiles sheepishly.

I let out a laugh and shake my head. "Your lucky I made extra, there's some in the microwave."

Turning my attention back to the fridge I grab a yogurt before sitting at the table next to Kinsley. Looking at her I notice the mess she is making.

"Kinsley baby doll, you've got to stop making a mess." I say whipping the excess food from her face.

"I can't help it good!" She smiles innocently. I shake my head at her but let her continue eating.

"Are you sure you're feeling ok? You never just eat yogurt." Dansby notices joining us at the table.

"I'm fine." I assure him. "I'm just trying to lose a bit a weight before summer gets here. I most definitely am not bikini ready." I knew I had put about 10 lb on over the holidays which isn't too bad considering most of it went to my butt but when I was trying my bathing suites on to bring here I noticed the snugness of my bottoms.

"Please those few extra pounds did you justice baby, it's like they enhanced your already perfect curves." Dansby never fails to make me blush even now that we are married.

"Well thank you but still I need to get back to a health life style like I was before. I've been eating Chick-fil-a way to much." I laugh.

At the sound of Chick-fil-a Kinsley's head shot up. "Chicken?"

"Not right now." I laugh shaking my head at her. "Are you done?" I ask noticing her empty bowl.

"Yes ma'am." She nods.

"Alright let me put your bow in then we can go." She squeals as I stand up going into the bathroom and grabbing the matching bow. Sliding it in her hair I smiled at how adorable she looked. "Are you ready to go meet the princesses now?" I ask.

"Yessssss!" She jumps out of the chair and runs around the room.

"Alright munchkin lets get going then." Dansby scoops her up in his arms and carries the giggling mess to the car.

The whole way there Kinsley sang along to the Disney princess playlist I had. When we pulled into the park we found a spot next to Kaylee and Ender.