30

"Ready for your day with Meggy and Ender?" I ask Kinsley as I get her dressed.

"Yes! Uncle Ender said I gets ice cream!" I chuckle at her knowing she will probably have eaten three ice creams before I get her back today.

"Did he now?" I hum sliding her shirt over her head. Kinsley nods excitedly as there is a knock on the door.

"Uncle Ender!" She screams running into his arms.

Dansby appears beside me chuckling. "You would think she never gets to see him the way she acts."

"Buenos días pequeña princesa." Though she is only three Kins has picked up on a small bit of Spanish just from speeding so much time with Ender.

"Benas dias!" She tries to repeat but fails making us all chuckle.

"Ready to go?" He asks her making her nod excitedly.

"Where Meggy?" She asks looking around.

"Getting dressed, lets go see if she's ready, yeah?" He suggests putting her down.

Kinsley goes to run out of the room but I'm quick to call her back. "Hey there missy, do I get a good bye kiss?" I ask making her run back to me.

"Bye mommy!" She wraps her little arms around my neck.

"Be good for uncle Ender and Meggy ok." I say making her nod. I kiss her head before standing up. "Thanks for doing this again Ender." I say.

"It's no problem. You and Dans have a good day." With that he takes Kinsley's hand and heads down the hallway.

"Now that she's gone." Is all Dansby says before spinning me around and pinning me to the door.

"Dans!" I laugh running my fingers through his hair as he kisses my neck. "We have somewhere to be."

"Yea at 10. It's 8:30, we've got a solid 30 minutes before we even have to get dressed." He presses his lips to the spot just below my ear that he knows gets me every time. "Come on pretty girl."

I couldn't deny how turned on he had me. All morning he was walking around shirtless with just basketball shorts hanging on his waist. If it hadn't been for the three year old constantly questioning me, my hormones would have had me jumping Dansby's bones 30 minutes ago.

Pulling Dansby's face back to mine he got the message and quickly lifts me up before pressing my back to the door. Dansby's fingers pressed into my side tickling me. That of course made me giggle which made Dansby look at me confused. "What are you laughing at?"

I shake my head and giggle again making Dansby groan, one giggle ended up turning into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help as I throw my head back laughing. Dansby carries me over to the bed and lays me down as I continue to laugh.

Dansby stands over me with an annoyed look and hands on his hips. "Tae?"

"I'm sorry." I giggle again. "I'm just super ticklish all of a sudden." A look crosses Dansby's face and before I can react he is on the bed with me tickling my sides. "D-Dans st-stop!" I laugh trying to push him away.

After struggling with him a tickle fight turned into the best sex we've had lately. As I lay with my head on Dansby's chest his hand rubs little circles on my bump.

"I just want you to know that pregnancy makes you so damn irresistible." He mumbles kissing my head.

I let out a giggle bringing my hand up to his face. "Aww do you have a bump fetish babe?"

"Maybe." He chuckles reaching over to the dresser for his phone. "Mhm we better get up and get ready for that day of pampering."

Getting up we both change into something comfortable before heading to the spa. I was really excited to just relax for a while. When we got their they asked if we wanted to put our phones away which Dansby and I both agreed to do. Locking them in the locker we set off to our first thing which was a couples massage.

Dansby and I enjoyed our quite while we could because with an energetic 3 year old and baby o the way quite will be a rare item in our house.

"This is so good." I mumble into my food. Dansby chuckles at me and shakes his head as he takes a bite out of his own food. 

"Mrs. Swanson." I lady appeared next to us looking nervous.

"Yes?" I ask putting my fork down.

"There is a Megan Andrews on the phone for you. She says it's urgent." Panic immediately filled my bones as I push my chair back and followed the lady to the phone. Dansby got on my tail.

"Meg?" I answer as soon as the phone is in my hand.

"Taegan oh my god I've been trying to call you for an hour!" She exclaims.

"What's wrong? Is Kinsley ok? Are y'all?" I panic.

"I Uh I don't know something happened at the park." She rushed. "Can y'all just get back to the hotel?"

Dansby was standing behind me with a worried looked. "We gotta go." I tell him. "Meg we'll be there in 15." I say hanging up.

Turning around Dansby was already getting our phones and keys. Needless to say we were sprinting into the hotel 10 minutes later after Dansby flew back there.

"Megan open up!" I yell banging on their door. I could hear Kinsley crying inside. Seconds later the door opens revealing a flustered Ender.

"Hola." He says as I push past him.

"What the hell happened?" Dansby asked as I immediately made my way to Kinsley who practically dove into my arms.

"Mommy." She cries wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ok so we were at the park and Kinsley was playing on the play ground, Ender and I were talking and he was asking me if I think we should get Kinsley ice cream. When we were talking we heard Kinsley scream. When we turned around the women from her birthday party was talking to her." Megan began explaining.

"What?" I ask shocked as I pull Kins closer.

"She was talking to Kinsley and I guess she didn't like it." Ender stepped in.

Dansby moved over next to me and laid a hand on Kinsley's back. "Kins baby what did the lady at the park say?"

Kinsley sniffled as she lifted her head from my chest. "Sh-She said she was my mommy. I told her no she's not."

"Is that all she said?" I asked leaning Kinsley back.

"She said I'll be home so-soon." She hiccuped. I looked up at Dansby who looked up at me wide eyed.

"Did y'all call the cops?" Dansby asked turning to Ender.

"No Megan ran over and it scared the women away." Ender shook his head.

I didn't like the idea that this woman was lurking around. Like we are on a road trip is she following us! "Dansby we need to find out who she is. This-" I covet Kinsley's eats. "This f fucking bitch is obviously following us."

Dansby nods pulling out his phone. "You two aren't going anywhere right now." He points at me and Kinsley before walking out in the hall with Ender.

"What the hell is happening?" I ask Megan as soon as the door shut.