4

"Shhhhh you gotta be quite." I instruct Kinsley as we tip toe up the steps.

"I is quite mommy." She sasses making me roll my eyes.

Quietly we pushed open the bedroom door and crept in. "1.2.3." I whisper holding my fingers up to her.

"Happy Birday Daddy!" Kinsley squeals jumping up and down on the bed next to Dansby.

Dansby grinned as he rolled over grabbing Kinsley and kissing her many times. "Oh thank you munchkin. What do we have here?" He asks looking at the tray in my hands.

"Mommy made panakes with 'ocolate chips in it!" She giggled.

"Mommy did now didn't she." He grinned as I place the tray in his lap."

"I did, now Kins why don't you give daddy his gift?" She nods excitedly as I hand her the bag.

Immediately she places it in Dansby's lap and waits for him to open it. When he pulls it out he smiles. Kinsley has painted/glittered a picture frame with a picture of her and Dansby in it. "It's for your locker in the clubhouse." I say.

"I love it. Thank you so much princess." It wasn't much but she wanted to do something for him and I knew it was something he would love.

"I love you daddy." She smiles hugging him again. "Do I wreally have to leave today?" She pouts pulling away.

I chuckle at her but nod my head. "Yes mommy and daddy have some adult stuff to get done today." Dansby lied quickly.

"I wanna do what you do." She pouts making Dansby's eyes widen.

"Oh no little one. You are never aloud to do what we have to do." He argued, I love how he got so worried yet she has no clue what he even means.

"No fair." She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Life isn't fair baby doll. Now come on let's get you ready." Picking her up I carry her into her room before changing her into her outfit for the day. Once she was dressed and ready I let her run off to play with the dogs.

When there was a knock at the door I quickly rushed to it and opened it to Logan, Dansby's best friend. "Thank you so so much for doing this today Logan." I breath hugging him. "I had no clue when Kinsley had the stomach flu last week that I would end up giving it to my dad who gave it to mom."

Logan chuckled and waved it off. "No problem, you guys know how much I love Kinsley. Besides, Dans how told me how much he's needed this. He's been talking about it for weeks." I couldn't help the blush that covered my cheeks at his words.

"Me too. Well uh let me get her bag. Oh and her I guess too." I was so flustered by what he said.

"Logan!!!!" Suddenly He was being attack by an energetic two year old.

"Hey there KG! You ready to have the best day of your life?" He asked scooping her up.

"Uh yes!" She sassed throwing her hand up. I swear she has more sass than anyone.

"Logan man. Hey thanks so much for this." Dansby says clapping his hand around Logan's shoulder.

"Yea of course, I'm gonna get this runt out of y'alls hair. See y'all tomorrow." He waved carrying Kinsley in one arm and a tinker belle backpack on the other.

I watched as Logan buckled Kinsley into her car seat and she waved as he shut the door. The second they were out of sight though Dansby was slamming the door and pinning me to it.

"Those pancakes tasted great, but you'd taste even better." I couldn't help but laugh as he placed kisses on my neck.

"Dans it's not even 10:30 yet. Don't you want like coffee or something first?" Dansby shook his head his curls tickling my neck.