17

"Kins say bye bye Florida." I say waving out the window to show her.

"Bye bye." She waves giggling.

Spring training had come and gone and we were finally headed home. Dansby had an off day tomorrow before we host the Yankees for an exhibition game then the future stars game the next day, another off day and then it was Opening Day.

We got extremely blessed this year to have Easter off so we actually get to spend it as a family. My family and all of Dansby's would be going over to his parents house. I already had a whole plan in place for telling everybody.

I was so excited to get home though because Dansby an I have an ultrasound on the second off day. For now though we were driving up to Jeremy and Nicole's to stay the night in order to break the long car ride up.

"Dans do you think we can get something to eat soon?" I ask, I was starving and I'm not sure why.

"We just ate like 3 hours ago." He chuckles looking at me

I pout looking over at him. "I know but I'm so hungry."

Shaking his head at me Dansby pulled into a QuikTrip . Where I end up getting a parmesan pretzel and Kinsley gets some donut holes.

"Are we ready know?" Dansby asks buckling his seat belt. "We're almost to Jeremy's."

"I'll text them and let them know." I say pulling out my phone. I honestly loved the old look of St. Augustine. "This place is so pretty." I miss looking out the windows.

"It really is. Ok uh wait which house is it?" Dansby questions as we drive down the road.

"Uh this one right here." I point so Dansby can pull in. I had packed our clothes for the day in one over night back so we didn't have to unpack the whole car.

"Tae!" Nicole squealed opening the door.

"Nicole!" I smile giving her a huge hug. "I haven't seen you in months."

"I know! That's the down side of moving all the way down here!" She frowns pulling away. "Jere had to run to the office but he wanted to know if y'all want to go out to dinner?"

I look at Dansby, I didn't want to make him go out if he was tired from driving. "It's fine with me." He nods adjusting a sleeping Kinsley on his shoulder.

"Great, so you two can stay in the guest room and if it's ok with y'all AB wanted Kinsley to sleep in her room." Nicole suggests.

"Kinsley would love that." I nod. "Where's AB?" I ask noticing she hadn't run out.

"Asleep." Nicole laughs. "I'll go wake her up."

"Do you want to wake Kins while I go get the dogs?" Dansby asks.

"Yea that's fine." I nod as he hands her off to me. "Kins baby, wake up." I whisper in her ear as I rub her back.

"Mhm." She mumbles shaking her head and trying to nuzzle it back into the crook of my neck.

"If you don't get up you want get to see Annabeth." I say making her sitting up tiredly.

"Abba?" She questions, Kinsley's never been able to say Annabeth so she started calling her Abba.

I nod making her smile. "Kinswey!" Annabeth yells running into the room.

"Abba." Kinsley wiggles in my arms trying to get down. When I put her on the ground she runs over and hugs AB.

"Let pay dress up!" AB says taking Kinsley's hand and running off to her play room.

"Kinsley has really missed AB." I say taking a seat on the couch with Nicole.

"So has Annabeth. Are you ready for the season to start back?" She asks pulling her feet up onto the couch.

"Dansby is, I am to, I just know it's going to be lots of nights alone." I sigh, that's the only down part is spending so much time away from Dansby.

"Well if you ever want a mini vacation you're always welcome here." She smiles.

I jump slightly when Munson runs over to the couch and jumps into my lap making me laugh. "Sorry, he jumped out of my hands when he saw his momma." Dansby laughs coming into the living room. "Thanks for letting us bring them.

"Oh no problem." Nicole's waves. "Annabeth will love it. She's been so upset since Dodge got hit a few months ago."

We spent an hour or two just sitting in the living room catching up when we heard giggles coming from the play room. "Should we check on them?" I ask.

"Probably." Nicole laughs pushing herself off the couch. Peeking into the play room Kinsley and AB were standing in front of the mirror in full ballet outfits. I knew AB had to have helped Kinsley cause she's never worn one.

I snap a quickly picture before catching their attention. "What are you two doing?" Both girls turn around giggling.

"Daddy I's a ballerina!" Kinsley says running to Dansby's leg.

"I see that, do you wanna be a ballerina when you grow up?" He asks with a smile.

Kinsley's face quickly changes to serious as she shakes her head. "No daddy I play ball." The smile that put on Dansby's face was one I couldn't describe.

"You can be what ever you wanna be princess." He says scooping her up into his arms.

"Daddy stay and play?" She asked placing her hands on his cheeks. And of course he couldn't say no to his little girl. 

👥 jerezaiser12, nicolezaiser Liked by Dansbyswanson, jace_ryan_peterson and 32,086 othersTaeswanson7 Safe to say Kins missed her best friend💙 #cousins196 comments Megandrews hello tell Nicole I miss wine nights with her!↪️nicolezaiser  don't wor...

Liked by Dansbyswanson, jace_ryan_peterson and 32,086 others
Taeswanson7 Safe to say Kins missed her best friend💙 #cousins
196 comments
Megandrews hello tell Nicole I miss wine nights with her!
↪️nicolezaiser don't worry I'll be coming up for one soon!

"She's got Dansby wrapped around that little finger of hers." Nicole laughs sitting down on the couch again.

"Oh yea, she has since the very beginning." I nod.

"When are you and Dans going to start trying?" I freeze at her question. I didn't want to reveal that I was already pregnant to her.

"Uh we just started actually." I lie making her face light up.

"Oh my gosh what if we end up pregnant at the same time?" She squeals. "Jere and I are trying this therapy, it's suppose to help with, you know our problem."

I frown reaching out to her. "Hey it will all be ok. Just keep an open mind to everything."

"I know and I'm trying. It's just hard. I just want to have another baby so bad." She tells me, tears started in her eyes.

"Hey, hey. God has this Alright. Just leave it up to him." I hug her.