28

I ended up doing the Amniocentesis and thank god it came back negative and baby Swanson is as healthy as can be! Today was a big day though, we find out the gender of our little one after the Friday night fireworks show. We had a whole party set up and all. The girls had planned party down in the Below the Chop for everyone to enjoy while we watched the game.

I had myself and Kinsley dressed in matching outfits because if I'm being honest I love dressing her up. "Y'all look so cute!" Nicole coos.

"Thank you." I smile as I place a hand on my belly.

"Come on we have to get some pictures." Pulling Kinsley and I outside we try and get some cute pictures before Kinsley runs off to play with Charlie.

"These are cute." I smile taking my phone from Nicole.

"I know." She flips her hair. "You're welcome." I laugh shaking my head at her as I walk back into the room joining the rest of our friends and family. I decided to go ahead and post one of the pictures of Kins and I.

 I decided to go ahead and post one of the pictures of Kins and I

Liked by Chelseafreeman5, b.folty and 39,655 others
TaeSwanson7 Raise your hand if you're excited to find out what Baby Swanson will be tonight?
193 comments
Megandrews yes mama!
Brianna_rae_peterson ugh so sad I'm not there😭

"Tae come here! We're gonna do the old wives tales to see if we can guess the gender!" Nancy's calls me over.

"Ok." I nod walking to where she's was as everyone gathered around.

"Ok you sit right here. I'm read the question and you'll answer or we'll do it." I nod underwing the directions. "Ok one is your skin better or worse. Acne wise?"

"Better for sure." I laugh. One good thing about pregnancy.

"Ok so that's one tally for boy." Megan wrote the tally on the chalkboard. "Next heart rate?"

"Oh 143." I smile at my healthy baby.

"One tally boy, one girl." Some people around the room clap. "Alright ring test." Nancy holds out her hand for my wedding ring which I slip off and give to her and she ties it on a string. Holding the ring over my belly we wait for it to move. As it starts going in a circular motion I hear Chelsea giggle.

"Girl, see I told you!" I shake my head at her silliness as Meg adds another tally.

"Has Dansby gained weight or lost/maintained his weight?" Nancy asks.

I think for a moment. "Come to think of it has has been putting on more muscle so I guess gain."

Nancy smirks. "2 boy, 2 girl. Moving on salty or sweet cravings?"

"Salty. MacDonal's French fries ALL THE TIME." I say dramatically making everyone laugh.

Nancy hums looking up from the paper. "3 boy, 2 girl." Whispers spread the room of people sayin what they think. "Carrying low or high?"