18

I love, love, love opening day. I have since I was a little girl but now that I'm married to a baseball player I have a love hate relationship with it. Because with opening day comes weeks with out seeing my husband.

When my eyes opened Thursday morning I knew it was going to be a long day. Yesterday Dansby and I had gone to the doctor and got to see our little baby for the first time. It was honestly such an amazing moment. Today though was opening day. As the sun beamed through our curtains I heard Dansby in the bathroom getting ready. With it being a day game he had to be there early.

Pushing myself out of bed I creep into the bathroom and find him brushing his teeth. Walking up behind him I wrap my arms around his shirtless torso and rest my chin on his back. "Morning superstar." I mumble kissing his back.

"Morning pretty girl." He gyms turning around and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ready for a new season?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yea. I just hope we can get this season started off right." He breathed.

I smirk looking into his eyes. "Maybe I can help with that." I lean forward pressing my lips to his. I feel him smile into the kiss as his hands slide under his t-shirt that I had over my body.

Cupping my ass in his hands he lifts me up and spins around placing me on the counter. His lips traveled down my neck making me moan. "Shhh we don't wanna wake Kins." He mumbles against my skin.

Spreading my legs Dansby throws the shirt over my head, groaning when he sees I'm not wearing a bra. My hands travel down his chest reaching for the waist band of his basketball shorts. "Mhm woah wait, is this safe for the baby?" He asks pulling away.

"Yea perfectly fine." I nod pulling him closer with my legs.

"Are you sure?" You could see worry on his face.

I sigh grabbing his face in my hands. "Dansby I told you yes, now you have me sitting on our bathroom counter butt ass naked and all you're doing is asking questions."

"You're right." He mumbles before pressing his lips to mine again. Reaching down I push his shorts off and let him kick them to the side. Without warning he pushes into me making me moan out.

"Fuck Dans." I groan digging my nails into his back. After being in this position for a while Dansby lifted me off the counter.

"Turn around." He grunts grabbing my waist. When he plunged into me from behind I let out another moan leaning my head back on his shoulder. I locked eyes with Dansby in the mirror as I watched him.

"Dans I'm not going to last much longer." I pant as the thrust in and out.

"Just give me one more minute baby girl." He grunts as his thrust got sloppier.

"You better hurry." I whisper as I can feel myself clenching around in. "Oh shit." I moan reaching my high.

"Fuck Taegan." Dansby releases at the same time. He gives it a few more thrust before pulling out. I lean into him not trusting my legs yet. "Shower to clean off?" He asks brushing the hair off my neck.

"Please." I nod moving so he can turn the water on.

After another round in the shower Dansby and I were finally out and getting ready. Dansby was ready way before me since he had to leave for the stadium. "I'm going to wake Kins then leave, I'll see y'all at the field." He says giving me a kiss.

"Alright, Bye I love you. Kick ass today superstar." I wink.

Once he was gone I got Kinsley and I dressed in our Swanson jerseys before heading to the park.

"Mommy?" Kinsley's voice rang from the back.

"Yes princess?" I ask looking in the rear view mirror at her.

"Charlie be here?" She asked curiously. I laugh nodding my head at her. She totally had a little crush.

"He will be." I nod smiling when I see the smile cross her face. "Are you excited to watch Daddy play?" I ask.

"Yess!" She squeals.

"Me to baby doll." I chuckle pulling into the field.

Getting out I tote Kinsley in on my hip. The Battery was already packed and the vibe was great. We walk down to the gate where we find Dansby and wish him good luck before heading up to our seats.

"Hello ladies." I smile taking my seat between Megan and Chelsea.

"Hey girl." Chelsea smiled widely. "Are you excited?"

"More like nervous. I'm always nervous on opening day though." I chuckle siting Kinsley in her seat.

"Mommy." She whispers poking my shoulder.

"Mhm." I hun giving her my attention.

"Hungry." She mumbles. "I want hotdog." I shake my laughing. Of course she was.

"Meg can you watch her for a minute while I go get some food?" I asked standing up.

"Only if you get me a beer." I nod making my way out to the concession stand.

Getting in the long line I sigh knowing it was going to take awhile. I was minding my own business messing around on my phone when I heard the bleach blonde in front of me talking to her friend.

"Oh yea. He totally spent the night, then we woke up this morning and went at it in the shower before he headed here. I'm telling you Lex he's an animal in bed." She winked at her friend.

"I can't believe you fucked Dansby Swanson." I barely held my laugh in at the girls words.

The blonde snapped around to me glaring. "Do you have a problem?"

I chuckle shaking my head. "No I just don't know why you're lying to your friend."

"I'm not lying. Besides who are you and how would you know." She rolled her eyes.

Lifting my sunglasses I smirk at the girl. "Taegan Swanson, Dansby's wife. And I know for a fact he wasn't fucking you because he had me bent over the bathroom counter this morning."

The girls jaw drop. "I-I Uh..." She stuttered over her words.

"Think before you lie sweetie." With that I push past her to order.

Once I got the food I return to our seats. Sitting down and hand Megan her beer and Kinsley her hot dog. "Y'all are never going to believe what I just dealt with." I snickered bitting into my brat. Chelsea and Megan both looked at me expectantly. "Some bimbo in front of me was trying to tell her friend she hooked up with Dansby this morning."

"No way!" Megan gasped.

"What did you say?" Chelsea asked just as interested.

"I told her it would be hard for him to do that since he had me bent over the bathroom counter." I laugh saying it quietly.

"Oh my god!" Megan shrieks. "That's priceless!"

"I wish I could've seen her face." Chelsea laughs.

You know most women probably would've been mad but I found the situation hilarious. Dansby is mine and we've never been better. Today's opening day, I'm pregnant, I've got an adorable baby girl already, I mean what more could I want.