29

Dansby was on the road again but this time Kinsley and were going with. Kinsley actually love traveling with the team, she gets all the attention which puts her on top of the world.

We were on a flight to Arizona to play the Diamondbacks who were on a win streak, but then again so were we.

It's nice getting to sit back and relax for a minute. Kinsley was off playing with Charlie and I actually got a chance to just relax and be with Dansby. Even if it's just on a plane full of his teammates.

"You're thinking." Dansby whispers in my ear as he kisses my head.

I nod looking up into his brown eyes. "Yea. It's nice just getting to sit here on He plane with you. It hasn't been just you and I in a seat in a long time."

"You're right. Wanna sneak off to the bathroom  and seize our opportunity." He jokes making me laugh.

"As intriguing as that sounds, I'm exhausted. All I want right now is you're shoulder to sleep on." I admit as a snuggle my head on his shoulder.

"It's all yours pretty girl." He says kissing my head again. Closing my eyes I was actually able to fall asleep for a little bit. I'm not sure how long I was sleep for but before knew it I was being woken up by Dansby shifting around.

"Shhhh Mommy is sleeping, come here." I hear him say.

"But I want mommy." I could hear the pout in Kins' voice. Slowly I open my eyes and lift my head off Dansby's should. Kinsley let out a gasp before reaching for me. "Mommy!"

Chuckling I take her into my arms as she cuddles up to me. "I tried." She says closing her eyes.

"Did she wake you?" Dansby's voice made me look up from my girl. "I tried to keep her quite. I knew you needed the sleep."

I shake my head running a hand through her hair. "No it's ok. I didn't need to sleep too long anyways." I say checking my phone to see I had slept for an hour.

"So what do we wanna do tomorrow since it's an off day here?" Dansby asks laying his hand on my thigh.

I bite my lip already having something planned. "I might have already planned something...." I trail off making Dansby look st me.

"And that would be?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Meg and Ender wanna take Kins to some park so we can have a spa day." I hope he's fine with that.

"What kind?" He asks seeming interested.

"I found one that did maternity spa days for couples so I booked that." Dansby nodded giving my leg a squeeze.

"Sounds like a plan." He agrees before leaning over to my ear. "Maybe Meg and Ender will keep Kins a little longer for us too." He adds a kiss to my neck sending chills down my spine.

I shoot in a grin before turning my attention to the sleeping girl in my arms. Ever since we adopted Kinsley, Dansby and I relationship has been stronger than ever. I know they say a child isn't always the best thing for a relationship but with Dansby and I it was. Now with our little boy on the way I can't help but feel even more in love with him than I already am.

"Mother's Day is next weekend." Dansby says pulling me from my trans. I nod already knowing that. "Well I was thinking since it's a day game, maybe we can grab breakfast with mom and your mom before the game then I can make reservations at your favorite restaurant for dinner, just me you and Kins."

I look up at Dansby with a smile. "That sounds nice. I feel like we never really get to have dinner together alone just the 3 of us." It's true though I feel like we either always have one of our parents over, or Megan and Ender or hell even Chelsea and Freddie often.