2

"Meggy!" Kinsley squealed running straight into Megan's arm.

"What's up buttercup?" Megan asks picking her up.

"Where Uncle Ender?" Kinsley is absolutely in awe of Ender and his accent all the time.

"He's coming! He's got a gift for you!" Megan tells her making her smile.

"Mommy, Daddy! Uncle Ender got me gift!" She squealed clapping her hands.

"I swear Ender spoils her more than we do." Dansby laughs as he comes down the stairs putting his hat on.

"Where's my Princesa?" Ender calls stepping into the house.

"Meeeee! That's meee." Kinsley wiggled out of Megan's arms and ran straight to Ender.

"Ahh there she is. Close you're eyes I've got something for you." I watch as she squeezes her eyes super tight and holds her hands out.

Ender lays a Moana dress in her arms making her squeal when she opens them. "Mommy look another princess dress!"

"I see that. What do you tell uncle Ender?" I ask squatting down to her.

"Thank you Uncle Ender! You the bestest!" We laugh at her cuteness while Dansby takes her to put her dress away with the rest of them.

"Y'all spoil her way to much." I say watching my happy little girl go up stairs.

"She's an angel that's why." Megan smiles. "I've seriously never met a more well mannered child."

"You know we try." We've honestly been so blessed that Kinsley is such a laid back kid.

"Who's ready to go shopping?" Dansby asks walking down the stairs.

"Me! I wants a big girl bed!" Kinsley clapped. "Daddy?" Her voice dropped down to a whisper. "Can I ride with Uncle Ender and Meggy?"

Dansby looked up at Ender to see if it was ok with him. When Ender nodded Dansby sighed picking her up. "Are you to good to ride with mommy and daddy?" He teases flipping her upside down as he carries her.

"Nooooo!" She giggled. "Meggy lets me listen to princess music!"

I put my hand over my heart acting offended. "Uh I let you listen to princess music!"

Kinsley giggles covering her mouth. "But Uncle Ender dances to it." Everyone erupts into laughter at this.

"Well I guess we can't beat uncle Ender's dance moves can we?" Kinsley shakes her head grinning wide.

Dansby put her car seat in the back of Megan's car before meeting me at mine and starting towards the mall. "I bought our Disney world tickets last night." I inform him as we drive.

We decided since Kinsley is almost 4 and is obsessed with princess and Mickey, now would be a good time to take her to DisneyWorld. "She's going to love it but god I hate the crowds there." He immediately groans.

"I know. I was thinking of ordering her some like special dresses or ears or something, what do you think?" I ask scrolling through some ideas on Pinterest.

"She'd love the dresses." Dansby agreed.

"That's what I was thinking, I'll order some tomorrow." I smile locking my phone. "Are you excited for spring training?"

"More excited that I get to spending it with y'all." He admits grabbing my hand. "It's hard enough having to leave y'all durning the season.

"I know it's hard for us to, but seeing you living out your dream makes it all worth it I promise." I give his hand a squeeze.