23

"Mommy! Mommy wake up!" The 2 year old jumping on my bed was definitely not easing my stomach. "We get daddy today!" She squealed.

Today we were flying out to meet Dansby in Washington and I was honestly so ready. D.C is one of my favorite places but also I'm just ready to be cuddled up next to my husband again. "Kinsley, shhhh Mommy doesn't have to wake up for another..." I peep my eye open seeing it is only 5:30. "4 hours. Come on, come cuddle." I can only hope she will fall back asleep.

Immediately she was crawling up the bed and snuggling into my chest. Keeping my eyes closed I run my hand through her hair knowing that helps her fall asleep. Soon enough soft little breaths escaped her lips letting me slip back into a peaceful sleep.

"Hello hello, Swanson fam." You know what's worse than a 2 year old jumping on your bed? A 24 year old. 

"Megan." I groan pulling Kinsley closer. It is impossible to get any sleep around here.

"Yes 'tis I. And also we have to be at the airport in an hour and a half so suggest you wake up." Groaning Kinsley and I both sat up in bed.

"We go see daddy now?" She asked hopeful.

I nod my head bringing a hand up to my messy bun. "Yes we are."

"Yay!" She squealed jumping out of the bed. "I go get ready!" With that she was down the hall and rumbling through her drawers.

"Want to do me a huge favor?" I ask Megan with a smile. "Can you make sure my child matches." Megan laughs before nodding and heading off to assist Kins.

Slowly pushing myself from the bed I grab my phone and see a text from Dansby.

Dans💍
Morning beautiful. I'm headed to the field right now but the room number is 214. Also bring something nice for you and K,we are going out to dinner tonight😘 I love you

I smile answering him back before heading into the bathroom to get ready for our flight. I decided to where my "catch flights not feelings" shirt with some lululemon leggings and my Yeezy's Dansby got me.

"Mommy look!" I turn to see Kinsley standing in her little Vandy shirt and a pair of leggings as well.

"Don't you look adorable." I smile scooping her up. "What dress do you want to take to wear for dinner tonight?" I ask carrying her back to her room where Megan was hanging some clothes back up.  "Thanks." I say as she hangs the last one up.

"I uhhh I don't know. Meggy what should I wear?" She turns to Megan for help.

Megan scans the closet before pulling out a Burberry romper. "How bout this one?" She asks holding it out for Kins to see.

"Yes I love it!" She exclaims grabbing it from Megan's hands.

"Alright go put it in your bag and I'll meet you and Meggy downstairs." Kinsley nods as she runs off with Megan. I quickly throw a dress in my bag for me before we head out to the airport.

I guess the good thing about starting to fly with kids young is soon enough they are champs. Kinsley stayed up whole flight just quietly watching Tangled and never once whined. When we landed in D.C it was 2 and the guys game was an hour in. I must have fallen asleep because before I know a high pitch squeal has me shooting out of the bed. "Daddy!"

"Hey princess." Dansby greets scooping her up into his arms. "Did you just wake up or something." Dansby laughs looking at my shocked look.

"She did." Megan comments grabbing her bag. "But she needed it so I let her. I'll see you tomorrow Tae." Waving Megan walks out leaving us alone.

"You feeling ok?" Dansby asks sitting on the bed.

I nod reaching up and rubbing my eyes. "Yea, I've just been drained today. I couldn't fall asleep till 3 last night then I had that one waking me up at 5:30." I point to Kinsley in a teasing manner making her giggle and hide her face in Dansby's shoulder.

"Well I'm making sure you get plenty of sleep this trip pretty girl." He says sitting down on the bed and kissing my head.

"I would greatly appreciate that, but for right now I am going to get ready for dinner." With that I stand up heading into the bathroom.

After straightening my hair and doing my makeup I walk back out to ask Dansby which dress to wear only to find him and Kinsley passed out.

Liked by 33,965 other Taeswanson7 I was only gone for a few minutes and these two KO on me😴621 comments NicoleZaiser wow they are adorableMegandrews like mother like daughter

Taeswanson7 I was only gone for a few minutes and these two KO on me😴
621 comments
NicoleZaiser wow they are adorable
Megandrews like mother like daughter

Deciding to let them sleep for a little while longer I pick out my dress myself. Once I was ready I woke Kinsley and Dansby and get them ready, well Kinsley cause Dans can dress himself.

"So what are we celebrating?" I ask as we walk down the street towards the restaurant.

"I'll tell y'all when we get to restaurant." The smile hadn't left his face since he got to the room.

"Daddy happy!" Kinsley points to his smile. "I missed Daddy." She lays her head on Dansby's shoulder.

"I missed to princess." He says kissing her head. "And I missed you too pretty girl." He leans down kissing me.

"You're in such a great mood." I chuckle lacing our fingers. When we reached the restaurant Dansby gave the lady our name and we were seated immediately.

This was one of the most expensive restaurant in D.C. so I couldn't help but wonder what news Dansby has. "Ok, so what's the news?" I ask as the waitress sets the bread down.

"Ok well, I was gonna wait a little later but, you know how I have been trying to agree to a contract with the Braves again?" I nod waiting for him to continue.

"Yea?"

"We have agreed to terms. 7 years $215 million and a $1 million bonus for ever golden glove I win." My jaw dropped.

"That's a ton of money." I gasp, Dansby's last contract was no where near that.

"It is, but that also means we're gonna be sticking around Atlanta for a while." His smile was so wide it made my heart so fun.

"I'm so proud of you." I stand up going to his side and hugging him and giving him a kiss.

"I proud too!" Kinsley's voice chirps making us remember she was here.

Dansby chuckles pulling her into his lap. "That's all I want is to make you two proud."

"Oh I wish I could drink so we could celebrate this!" I pout. The downside I pregnancy is definitely not being able to have a glass of wine.

Dansby smirks leaning over to my ear. "I think we can find another way to celebrate once we get this one in bed."

I couldn't help the blush rise to my cheeks at his talk. Another problem with pregnancy, horny... all the time!

"I wouldn't be opposed." I smile before standing up and walking back to my side. I can honestly say I think Dansby scarfed his food down just to get us out of there quicker.

A/N
This is a really bad chapter and I'm sorry. I'm in a slump right now so I'm hoping to just write my way out of it.