27

"Well look at that." I turn to see Dansby staring at my small bump. Being that I was small and this is my first pregnancy the doctors said I would show pretty early.

"Yea, someone wanted to make them self known today." I smile. I was wearing a dress today which showed my bump just a bit.

"Logan is coming by to pick up Kinsley in a minute. Then I can get you, momma to your doctors appointment." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"You gonna take me to lunch too after?" I ask hopeful. "Because this momma is hungry."

Dansby chuckles kissing my head. "Have I ever not fed you babe?"

"Hey, I never know with our schedule when I get to eat. Can we please go to Pauley's Crêpe Bar?" I had been craving a crêpadilla from there for weeks and that's all I want.

"We can go where ever you want." The knock on the door downstairs made him pull away. "I'm going to let Logan in and get Kinsley." He says walking away.

I turn to the mirror and look at my small bump. It's crazy to think that there is a baby growing inside of me. Dansby and I did this, we created something that is purely the two of us. Pulling out my phone I decide since everyone knows I might as well start my bump pictures.

Liked by Brianna_rae_peterson, la_swiftness and 28,065 othersTaeswanson7 The bump is out🤰🏼207 commentsNicolezaiser you're freaking adorableChelseafreeman glowing girl🤩

Taeswanson7 The bump is out🤰🏼
207 comments
Nicolezaiser you're freaking adorable
Chelseafreeman glowing girl🤩

Dansby and I made our way to the doctor, but not without me making him stop at Smoothie King so I could get a shake for breakfast. Sitting in the doctors office I wiped my drink while Dansby's knee bounced up and down next to me.

"Dans are you nervous or something?" I chuckle placing my hand on his knee.

"Oh uh sorry. Kind of. Are we going to find out the sex today or are we going to wait for the announcement?" He asks stealing a sip of my drink.

"I was thinking we should wait. You know for the fun of it." I smile with a shrug.

Dansby nods lacing our hands. "Yea that sounds great."

"Taegan Swanson!" I pull Dansby up with me as we follow the women back. "Ok you know the drill. Here's your gown and she'll be in, in a minute." Taking the gown from the women I thank her and go change into it.

"Ahhhh Dans I'm so excited." I smile sitting on the table.

"Me too. I can't wait to see little man." He grins placing his hand on my belly.

I look up at him with a raised eyebrow. "You mean little girl. I just have a feeling it's a girl."

"Nah definitely a boy. We've got a future All Star on our hand." He disagrees. "Trust me baby."