9

"Are you ready to go to the beach?" I ask Kinsley lifting her into the car. Dansby has the day off so we woke up early and decided to go the beach.

"Yea! Beachhhhhh!" She yells clapping and kicking her legs. Closing the door I walk to the back where Dansby was loading the cooler.

"We all good babe?" He asks lifting it into the back.

"Yes sir." I smile wrapping my arms around him.

"Mhm I can't wait to spend sometime just the three of us." Dansby says pulling me close.

We have been constantly going for a month now of spring training. Even when we have had off days we spend it with friends down here.

"I know, a family day is just what we needed." I agree pecking his lips. Climbing in our car we head out to Cocoa Beach.

Our car ride consisted of Kinsley singing along to her Disney movie in the back. "What are we going to do for her birthday?" I ask knowing she was to engrossed in the movie.

"I was wondering that to? Have you been thinking of anything?" He questions keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well I was looking on Pinterest and I found this one theme that is Young, Wild and Three?" I suggest pulling it up on my phone. "I could make it super cute.

"That sounds good. We could just hire a party planner. I don't want you to stress about planning a party back home while we're here." He says grabbing my hand.

I shake my head scrolling through more ideas. "No I want to do it. You know how I am about handing things off to other people."

"Well I'll give you a hand a with everything I can but it will be hard since it's the beginning of the season." He says squeezing my hand.

Kinsley's birthday is April 5. Opening up my calendar I begin looking at date options. "Well what if we do it Sunday April 8th after your game?" I offer.

"That sounds good to me. Mom and them can come to the game then just come home with us after." He agrees.

"Yea I think I'm just going to make an evite or a Facebook event to save time." I suggest pulling up Facebook.

When Dansby's hand pushes my phone down I look at him confused. "Maybe later." He smiles. "We're here." Looking up I see the beautiful shore in front of me.

"Mommy beach!" Kinsley yells pointing out the window.

"It is. And we are about to spend the whole day on it!" I'm pretty sure I'm more excited than Kinsley about the beach.

Once we got everything unloaded I took Kinsley's hand and followed Dansby out to the spot he chose. As I helped Dansby set up the umbrella and chairs Kinsley wondered in the sand giggling and playing.

"Kins come here and let me put sunscreen on you." I say bending down to the bag. When a hand hits my ass I turn to Dansby with a glare.

"Sorry babe, I couldn't resist." Rolling my eyes I return to my former task. Making sure she's good and covered I let her run off to her beach toys in front of us.

"Wanna help me out?" I ask Dansby holding up the sunscreen.

Dansby nods standing up. "If I ever say no just whack me on the head ok." He jokes making me laugh.

Dansby's cold hands glide down my shoulder as he makes sure to go slow. When he finishes he places a slow kiss on my neck making me sigh. "You have no clue how damn good you look in that bikini." He whispers huskily in my ear.

"I can say the same for you. Off season workouts always look best on you." I tease turning around and running a hand up his toned chest.

"Look!" Both our heads snap to the side seeing Kinsley holding a seashell.