3

Liked by Chelseafreeman, Folty25 and 24,076 othersTaeSwanson7 looks like this lil bit is enjoying her new big girl bed 🛏 😴124 commentsMegandrews I bought her that bear💁🏼‍♀️ Dansbyswanson I don't like my baby growing up😒↪️dansbae7s full daddy ...

TaeSwanson7 looks like this lil bit is enjoying her new big girl bed 🛏 😴
124 comments
Megandrews I bought her that bear💁🏼‍♀️
Dansbyswanson I don't like my baby growing up😒
↪️dansbae7s full daddy mode🤤

Kinsley has actually slept in past 8 so Dansby and I decided to take that time to curl up on the couch and catch up on Big Brother. We decided to go to the 10:45 church service today which meant we could let Kins sleep till at least 9:30.

"Aw no not Andrew I like him." I pout as one of my favorite was but up for eviction.

"Hell why is Dani up for it?" Dansby scoffs. "Her own alliance put her on the line!"

"Well obviously she's a decoy. Everyone likes her." I state in a obvious tone.

"But Destiny doesn't!" He points to the girl on the screen.

"Please no one likes Destiny anyways." I sigh cuddling closer as a chill ran through my body. "I can't wait to be in Florida in a few weeks." It has been and abnormally freezing winter her in Georgia and I can honestly say I won't miss it.

"Me either, I can't wait to spend my off days with y'all though." Dansby says leaning in for a kiss.

"Mhm tell me about it. The bed here sure gets lonely when you're gone." I admit pulling myself closer to him.

"I know, I have such a hard time sleeping when I'm on the road." He breaths rubbing circles on my arm. "But at least you've got Kins to cuddle with you."

I let out a laugh resting my head on his chest. "Oh yea cause getting kicked in the back all night is soooo comforting." I tease.

"Ok you're right about that." He chuckles.

"Oh shit it's 9. I better go get ready for church before I wake Kins up." I say pushing myself off the couch only to be tugged back down onto Dansby's lap. "Dans stop." I laugh as he tickles my sides.

"No can do pretty girl." He grins deviously. The room was filled with my laughter as I squirmed in his arms.

"Mommy." We both pause and turn to see Kinsley at the bottom of the steps clutching her blanket with tears in her eyes. "My tummy hurt."

"Oh baby." I sigh getting up and walking over to her lifting her onto my hip. I press the back of my hand to her forehead feeling how warm she was. "Shoot she's gotta a fever. I guess that's why she slept so long."

Dansby nodded standing up. "Looks like we aren't making it to church this morning." He says holding his arms out to her and letting her cuddle into his chest. "Come on princess, mommy is going to get you some medicine while we change you out of these sweaty clothes." He says carrying her up stairs.

I grabbed the children's Ibuprofen to help reduce her fever and filled a sippy cup with water. When I walked up stairs I find Dansby shirtless and Kinsley crying as he tried to change her.