~4~

A/N ARIA ON THE LEFT,  JORDYN ON THE RIGHT

Aria's POV

February, 2013

4 years later...

"Yes, Father?" I walked into Father's office and sat down on one of the black chairs in front of him. I already knew what this was about but playing innocent is so much better than admitting to your roguish or in my case, violent deeds. Father seemed unfazed by my innocent expression as he leant forward to rest his forearms on his desk.

"Why did you shoot Julian's son" He said sternly. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the plush chair.

"He sat in my seat and flirted with Jordyn. He was practically begging to be shot, father" I said. Father leaned back into his chair and passed his hand through his hair and down his face.

"I'm surprised Jordyn didn't do anything then" he muttered and I silently agreed with his statement.

Jordyn Angel Campbell was my best friend. She was a young English-Chinese 14 year old when I first lay my eyes on her. My father had many bars and clubs spread across the state and in making those businesses successful, he had to employ workers. But of course, no one would want to serve as shirtless bartenders or personal workers in a mafia's bar so we would have to kidnap young girls of the street. We snatched up girls, short and tall with bright or small futures ahead of them. It was truly terrible but there was nothing we could do. It was nothing personal, just business.

Anyway, she was one of those girls who were unfortunately about to be put to a shameful job, but I saw far too much potential in her sad face to let that happen. So I begged Father to let me take her in. In doing that, she became a brilliant student and best friend. We were like fire and ice, so different it was insane but we were always looking for trouble.

"Aria, Aria" My father yelled. I shrieked as I was pulled out of my thoughts.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry father, I won't do it again" I apologized genuinely and began walking to the door.

"Wait Aria"

I turned around and walked back to his desk.

"Yes, Father" I asked.

"I have a job for you"

-----

"James, your team will take the entrance. There should be two guards standing outside and many others hiding away ready to attack. Dylan and Ryan, your team will scope out the area and get rid of the ones hiding while James takes the two guards at the front and unlocks the gate. Once we're inside, Andre and Danika's team will go through the back and get rid of the ones surrounding the house. I will enter the house with Rose, Drew's Team and my team. I will scope out the place with my team. Rose, Drew and his team will gather the shipments and the rest of you will stay alert. Remember...the key to success is communication and most of all...no mercy"

A series of laughs, "That's Aria alright" and "Yes ma'am" were heard throughout the rather large office.

"By the way, Andre and Danika." They stopped and listened.

"Keep the tongues to yourselves" Everyone laughed as the couple went beat red.

------

With the help of me and a few other computer nerds, we managed to find the location of one of the Savage mafia's main cash houses. After a week of throwing away ideas which were proved by my smart brain to be useless. I came up with a plan that would fit our mission perfectly. After all, we had to be careful. It was important for us to raid the Savages as they hijacked our most recent shipment from the U.K but it was more important for us to be cautious. They were a smart mafia, the third greatest as we were the first, but if you were caught...well let's just say the consequences given was what earned them their infamous name.