~29~

Aria's POV

I woke up in a fright not knowing what time it was or what was going on. I immediately turned on the lights as it was dark. I opened the heavy curtains and the sun blasted through the window, hitting me in the face. I shut the curtains immediately and just sat on the bed for a while.

I thought over the day.

The shipment and most of all Harry.

The shipment could happen another day but Harry was something I had to deal with soon otherwise it would just be awkward when we see each other. I wanted us to work out, I really did because I loved him but with the whole Nigel fiasco I didn't want him coming with me.

But I knew he would either way.

I had to figure out some way to make sure he didn't follow me but still be able to be with him. But then again that was another worry of mine. What if something happened to me on this final mission and we were together.

As the sun descended in the sky, I thought over everything and then finally came to a conclusion.

Step 1: Confess your feelings.

-----

I stepped up the small patio stairs and knocked on the door lightly. My hands were knotted in front of me as I stood there nervously.

The door opened to reveal Gemma.

"Hi" I squeaked.

She opened the grill door with a smile on her face and welcomed me inside.

"Don't worry I know why you're here. He's going crazy in his bedroom" She smiled.

"Oh. Can I go up?" I pointed to the stairs and she nodded. I made my way up them, waving at whoever I saw.

I followed her directions to Harry's room and stood in front of the door, sighing. It's not like I was doing anything bad. I was doing it for his own good. For the good of his family.

I knocked on the door lightly and a faint 'come in' was heard.

I opened the door, seeing him lying on his bed. He was shirtless, reading over what looked like Nigel's plans. Well shit, now he knows what I'm going to be doing for the next two months.

He looked over at me and immediately sat up, putting down the sheets of paper. I walked towards him, standing in front of him. His eyes lifted up to meet mine. He held the back of my thighs as I caressed his hair. He looked into my eyes and I smiled at him, sitting down on his lap.

As soon as I was comfortably straddling him, I looked into his eyes and then his lips. Sexual tension rose in the air as we slowly inched towards each other. I teased him faintly, touching his lips with mine and then pulling back slightly.

But after a while I was only doing injustice to the both of us, so I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with my entire being.

I was dropping all my walls and fear with this kiss and I wanted him to know that.

I pulled away slightly, looking at his flushed face and gorgeous green orbs.

"I love you" I whispered. The grin that formed on his face was brighter than a star. He instantly kissed me back but I felt like it was different this time. The mood was different.

I slowly pushed him down as we kissed, into a lying position and then trailed kisses down his chest.

He grasped the ends of my crop and pulled it over my head. My top half hovered over him as my lower half pressed into his manhood. He groaned in delight and I smirked.